• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Hoss on hoss is fun, but sometimes you just need to see someone murdered.

So, what I really want to see is Keith Lee vs. Darby Allin or Lee vs. Fred Yehi.

Lee vs. Drew Galloway would also be really good.

And it's a shame that Lucha Underground getting buried has allowed us to forget the other hoss:
tumblr_nqib0gZ8sh1rofocqo1_500.gif

Not exactly since
Cobb is Matanza.

I meant Mil Murtes.

Zach

Owning a replica belt is probably the most mark thing possible.

Hey! Here's a thing I was just thinking about last night. I was watching Unforgiven 2008, I think, and this dude is standing there in the front row with the WWE and World Championships draped over his shoulders a la Undisputed Champion Chris Jericho, right? First, I was like "what a loser" because that's what I thought. It was a mean thought. But then I was thinking, in the comfort of my own home, if I had a faux championship, it'd be fun. Like, for a minute. I'd totally be a kid about it. Ooh, cooool. But buying one and even taking it here and there in a public setting? Yikes. I try not to judge, but yikes.

The Million Dollar Belt looks cool as fuck, and I guess if I was rich enough to fly to every wrestling show and sit up front I would buy one. Would I wear that shit in public? Hell no.

Zach

I guess it's fine if you're goofing off. But that dude was holding the belts like I am the Batman champion. It's like duuuude...

Mahonay

Banned
Yeah, Dan on Giant Bomb said he collects them and they're $500 a pop and for the ones with side plates, it's $100 a set of those too.
Dan could have probably been part way to fully financing a house if he didn't spend such an exorbitant amount of money on wrestling.

But hey, whatever brings you joy.

8d5ca95cd5drhodesimg.jpg

Look at this disgusting fat tub of fucking goo from the georgia circuit, how did this disgrace make it to TV let alone win their rinky dink indy belt

Fuck man, the business these days

Sephzilla

The only replica belt I want is the GWF World Championship belt. But why get a replica when I can get the real thing!

*chairshots beefy*

I want Taker vs Roman to be more or less like the Brock vs Roman match where it's basically the two just legit stiffing each other the whole match. Roman might actually kill Taker though.

yzYFlD4.gif

Kaladin

I actually kind of want one of the NXT belts. It's a cool design that doesn't try to copy every other belt design known to man.

Top Bottom