• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

MG310

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/847469026888626176

Triple H‏ Verified account @TripleH 12m12 minutes ago
Don't need to photoshop this one... see it @WrestleMania #Axxess

C8LQjm7UAAQ_wod.jpg:large

klonere

Banned
I'm glad you guys are now onboard the Keith Lee train.

And yes, yet another star that ROH just let go because lizard man is a burnt out mess.

Fucking real talk....what are your plans for Sunday before/during WM?

8pm Start watching preshow
10pm-ish catch up to live
11pm thank god I only wasted 3 hours on this instead of 6-7

JBL is not going anywhere. WWE is 100 percent cool with bullying.

I know WWE has always been a shit show behind the scenes, but I think it's pretty hilarious how they dropped the whole "don't be a bully, be a star" like a fucking rock around the time trump became a frontrunner for president.

Jeff Cobb vs. Riddle hasn't met its potential yet, but Cobb vs. Keith Lee is the hoss match that the indies are waiting for on a bigger stage than Limitless Wrestling, friends: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u_c1Eq9Lwug

Edit: I knew I had seen gifs of this match here. Here's Data's post from October:
Watched Jeff Cobb vs Keith Lee. Keith Lee is bigger than Cobb and has Mewtwo on his trunks and his finisher is called Spirit Bomb. I expected him to be awful but he wasn't bad at all.
gfdggsjjx4l.gif

gfgfgfhwwbm4.gif

fgghfhgfgfh7uljh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised to see Lee somewhere like Evolve with some seasoning. He interacts with the fans as well.

Mahonay

Banned
I know WWE has always been a shit show behind the scenes, but I think it's pretty hilarious how they dropped the whole "don't be a bully, be a star" like a fucking rock around the time trump became a frontrunner for president.
I feel like they dropped it before that. I started watching WWE again around spring of 2013, and even then it was being phased out.

Either way, Be A Star has been a fucking joke since it's inception.

Foggy

Cobb ragdolling Hero is the pinnacle of absurd athletic feats. It's a shame he's so dull as dishwater personality-wise. But he can work behind a mask as Matanza and I love his chemistry with Riddle as a tag team.

Mahonay

Banned
HHH talking about the Elimination Chamber redesign. Said the main reason they changed it was because it was really hard for arenas to accommodate for it. So while they had the chance to redesign it they improved if for TV shots, and made it easier on the workers.

Kaladin

HHH talking about the Elimination Chamber redesign. Said the main reason they changed it was because it was really hard for arenas to accommodate for it. So while they had the chance to redesign it they improved if for TV shots, and made it easier on the workers.

I think I heard that around the time of the PPV also.

Hoss on hoss is fun, but sometimes you just need to see someone murdered.

So, what I really want to see is Keith Lee vs. Darby Allin or Lee vs. Fred Yehi.

Lee vs. Drew Galloway would also be really good.

And it's a shame that Lucha Underground getting buried has allowed us to forget the other hoss:
tumblr_nqib0gZ8sh1rofocqo1_500.gif

Matanza is the forgotten Hoss

Not exactly since
Cobb is Matanza.

Top Bottom