• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Pikma

Banned
Tatanka was in the ARMBAR

""""""""""""""""""""Betting odds"""""""""""""""""""""" had Taker beating Brock at Mania 30 until half an hour before the match
Swerves do exist but they are not common at all. Specially when smart money has come in, and it already has come in.

of course Vince can still change his mind
They've been building Corbin and Ambrose for months.

In fact I was looking over the card and trying to figure out the origin of most of these feuds and the only one with no real time (though some decent effort) is AJ and Shane.
Yeah, that's why I cringed at Bronx Man describing WM as a barely built card with feuds out of nowhere in his OT, I mean, it's not a good card but you can't say they didn't spend time actually building the feuds.

Kaladin

After reading about FloSlam and FloSports on the BBB review pages of it, I don't think I will be subbing to that ever. I don't like businesses who are hard to cancel and hard to get a refund from if they charge in error or something doesn't air.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
GWF has signed 5 new talents to the roster today!

Am I still stuck wrestling for Ring of GAF and GAFPact! or am I finally in the big leagues?

My guess:

SnFH1lF.gif

Roman Reigns is a great wrestler with fantastic bumping ability, athleticism, cool looking offence (in the era of the Young Bucks, spamming one move is totally fine imo), great facial expressions, nice looking strikes and is willing to get fucking stiff if the match calls for it. In any other promotion he'd be universally recognized as a world class performer, he's weighed down by his booking and position in the WWE.

#AhYessir
tumblr_n8da54GYKp1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Uce, I'm now going to say something good about Balor. He has a really nice jacket.
THE VIBE Shinsuke Nakamura *Ninja Star*
This is a really nice shirt.

cordy

Banned
Nikki BeLLa better pray that Cena does propose because if he doesn't then she'll have to wear those doubles proudly and not the doubles that she wants to wear.

Tall4Life

The Roman/AJ match where they didn't break a table
Roman/Brock
Roman/Bryan

Also reminder that Roman Reigns is currently UNDEFEATED AT WRESTLEMANIA in strap matches.

cordy

Banned
Someone name a good Roman Reigns match that did not involve a table breaking or a spear to the barricade.
Tbh that's the whole reason why I'm sure they didn't let that Harper/Ambrose match at Extreme Rules break a table. Ambrose and Harper had been battling everywhere breaking tables each and every single night and during their Falls Count Anywhere match, even when the crowd was chanting for a table spot, they didn't bring one out. At all. Anyway, here comes Reigns fresh off that Lesnar match being booed against a heel Big Show of all people. Reigns then pulls out every single table he could find to use on that man.

This company is foul.

Toki767

Tbh that's the whole reason why I'm sure they didn't let that Harper/Ambrose match at Extreme Rules break a table. Ambrose and Harper had been battling everywhere breaking tables each and every single night and during their Falls Count Anywhere match, even when the crowd was chanting for a table spot, they didn't bring one out. At all. Anyway, here comes Reigns fresh off that Lesnar match being booed against a heel Big Show of all people. Reigns then pulls out every single table he could find to use on that man.

This company is foul.

Like...I'm not saying Reigns doesn't have good matches.

But it's kind of clear that the company is extra careful in designing his matches to get the most crowd pops as possible. Through various things breaking, lots of outside interference so that he can do a dive over the top rope to the outside, etc...

He's basically Vince's version of a spot monkey.

Top Bottom