• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

ReiGun

Wrestlemania 33 |OT| Part Time Lovers

Wrestlemania 33 |OT| It Can't Be Worst Than Last Year....Right?

Wrestlemania 33 |OT| The 7 Hour Colossal Tussle

We're officially 7 days away from WM, it cool if I put up the OT now?

A week out is usually the rule. Should be fine.

Q: We doing a separate OT for Takeover, y'all? Or we just using the WM OT for everything next weekend?

So, Portugal has a small but dedicated wrestling community, mostly formed during a 2006 WWE craze. For such a small community (200-500, depending on the accounts) there are 4-5 different indy promotions. One of them, Wrestling Portugal (WP) just had one of its major figures retire in a match that was incredibly hyped. Although this was very emotional for the community (there were 7-star match chants, thank you, Cougar, everything you can imagine), I'm very curious to see how the match holds up to a non-Portuguese viewer.

Fortunately, they put the full match online so here it goes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tMsfXoIw3A&t

Filming quality is amateur and the commentary is in Portuguese, so bear that in mind!

Thanks, BROTHERS.
All I know of the Portugese scene is I've seen David Francisco here and there at PROGRESS and Shanna is p good

Bizazedo

How much do you think it costs to rent a ring / put on an indy wrestling show? Had a horrible idea over pizza and can't imagine it being too bad.

I've cracked for the past four years and watched SportsEntertainmentMania, but I've not felt one single urge to crack open the wallet this year. What a load of bollocks.

Any word in the sheetz on the streetz about film tie-in promotions? I want to know if Trips is going to try and top this shit:

triple-h-terminator1.png

Zach

I've cracked for the past four years and watched SportsEntertainmentMania, but I've not felt one single urge to crack open the wallet this year. What a load of bollocks.

Any word in the sheetz on the streetz about film tie-in promotions? I want to know if Trips is going to try and top this shit:

triple-h-terminator1.png
Sports-Entertainia*

triple-h-terminator1.png
i almost forgot that we're gonna get another crazy HHH entrance

WrestleMania 33 |OT| I would rather watch Lethal Leap Year

WrestleMania 33 |OT| Only part timers may ride the Trillride

WrestleMania 33 |OT| Trillride to nowhere

Cool. You could also list the other things going down there too.

Yo, whoever makes the Mania thread/bluekav, Voices of Wrestling have put together a very good spreadsheet of everything going on Mania weekend/how to watch it, it should go in the OT if nothing else.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13wr2m1E4TQvuNEKxpSRJdbLwhyDjGqdfSWB3myREdXw/edit?usp=sharing

See also the OP of March OT1 for a list of stuff

Zach

Well, we know what the GWF's annual supercard is going to be called now at least.

Not that I care, because President Zach Tunney won't let me in. Sad face.
All I do is try to bring you into the fold, but that Sephzilla is a real scoundrel. No amount of Menome squashes can sway him.

Mahonay

Banned
I started playing ME:A with the full expectation of it being a campy jank-fest and as such, I've been having fun despite the animation issues (Seriously, what is up with PeeBee's mouth?).

It's not what a new Mass Effect should have been, but I'm enjoying it for what it is.
That's what I've heard. The game as a whole is a decent play through, but it falls way short of what it should have been and has a lot of issues.

RBH

TNA vs. Crash PPV incoming:

James Storm will replace Bobby Lashley on tonight's Crash show in Tijuana. They are doing an angle where Impact and Crash are feuding, setting up an Impact vs. Crash PPV. Karen Jarrett announced that Storm would replace Bobby Lashley on the show, and face Garza Jr., but only with an Impact referee. If Garza Jr. wins, then he gets a title shot at Lashley. Storm was the most hated man in Tijuana last night, he got nuclear heat.
http://www.f4wonline.com/daily-updates/daily-update-owens-vs-zayn-cena-today-show-cyborg-232416

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyujH7sfZcw

Top Bottom