• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Zach

---> WrestleMania 2017 OT <---

This is the place to talk WrestleMania.

[rules]
- no nudes
- no hooliganism
- absolutely no cursing
[/rules]

Enjoy.

Mahonay

Banned
That Playtonic JonTron thread right now
60JywpY.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How many shitty movies is it gonna take these comic book geeks to stop getting hyped about DC movies?

what a bunch of marks

Bronx-Man

Banned
How many shitty movies is it gonna take these comic book geeks to stop getting hyped about DC movies?

what a bunch of marks

I feel like it's less people actually get hyped about DC movies as much as it is they wanna be the contrarian and root for something other than Marvel.

Think of them as the TNA marks of movies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I feel like it's less people actually get hyped about DC movies as much as it is they wanna be the contrarian and root for something other than Marvel.

Think of them as the TNA marks of movies.

If that was the case, they'd be getting behind a new Spawn movie or something.

also the Spawn movie was better than the last 5 DC movies

Zach

You guys are all like "eww, superheroes" and then someone mentions Dragon Ball Z or the Power Rangers and you guys go on and on.

Buncha weirdos in here.

(I also generally do not care about superhero thangz.)

You know what you guys should talk about more (besides WCW)? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Now that's some respectable entertainment.

Bronx-Man

Banned
The difference is we fully expect trash. Bombastic trash.
There's nothing trash about what promises to be one of the most explosives matches in sports-entertainment history as The Big Dawg®, Roman Reigns® is set to square off against The Phenom®, The Undertaker® at WrestleMania®: The Ultimate Thrill Ride® in front of 80,000 members of the WWE Universe® to see who really runs the yard in WWE®!

Zach

Jericho just pummeled Michaels into a bloody heap with unprotected headshots until the ref had to stop the match. I thought I was enjoying PG entertainment here!

Edit: ewwwwwww the Divas Championship. I was wondering when this traaash would show up.

Top Bottom