• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Zach

Reports indicate that half a moon's gimmick of random one-liners isn't getting over despite him being named WrassleGAF New Sensation 2017.

More on this as it develops.

WHY DIDN'T HE JUST SAY HE WAS 14 BEFORE?

ALSO WE HAVE 14 YEAR OLDS ON GAF?

Dude, this is why hitting your head against a wall over arguments is useless here. You never know at what stage in life many if these posters are at. Many keep writing ignorant people off expecting that somehow all this shit should be figured out from the offset before SPOULER ALERT their balls have yet to drop.

And yeah, the topic of racism is rarely discusses in certain parts of the world . The concept held very little weight on my conscience until I offended someone back when I was a naive 16 yr old and was subsequently knocked out shortly after moving into this country.

Growing pains, as it were.

I'm in my Zach with a massive Bluekaveli
Vince-McMahon-distraught.gif

Dude, this is why hitting your head against a wall over arguments is useless here. You never know at what stage in life many if these posters are at. Many keep writing ignorant people off expecting that somehow all this shit should be figured out from the offset before SPOULER ALERT their balls have yet to drop.

And yeah, the topic of racism is rarely discusses in certain parts of the world . The concept held very little weight on my conscience until I offended someone back when I was a naive 16 yr old and was subsequently knocked out shortly after moving into this country.

Growing pains, as it were.

Ehhhh the assumption that they are more likely adults is still the correct one.

This is literally one of the first times I've heard I'm a kid...

Zach

Shame about the finish and aftermath of Punk/Batista at the '08 Great American Bash. I thought it was a very good match and Punk seemed credible against Batista, which I was worried about going in.

I need to watch cm punks run after attitude era.
I think the sad thing is that, it's better watching it from his beginning at ECW to that magical moment. Those folks who just tuned in after the week of the pipe bomb, they don't even know the half of it. I feel like his first heel turn and the SES stuff was the best. That's when I really got on board. His moveset was good and his look was buy before that Jeff hardy heel feud, he was bland.

I think the sad thing is that, it's better watching it from his beginning at ECW to that magical moment. Those folks who just tuned in after the week of the pipe bomb, they don't even know the half of it. I feel like his first heel turn and the SES stuff was the best. That's when I really got on board. His moveset was good and his look was buy before that Jeff hardy heel feud, he was bland.
I'll keep that in mind. I came back a while after the pipe bomb.

I feel like I should go to at least one of the events next weekend seeing as there are so many happening around me, but I've just never been a "live event person" for most things. The only two events I'm super interested in are ROH and WrestleCon Supershow. But I'm not driving an hour and change for ROH, and WrestleCon is just GA with no promise I'll even get a seat.

Maybe I'll try to snag a Takeover ticket. Idk.

Zach

Past-his-already-mediocre-prime wrestler and on-again, off-again, atrocious color commentator JBL beating the top guy at the '08 Bash? Brilliant!

Rimfya

Banned
If they have the wrestlers ride a legit rollercoaster to the ring, WM will be the best show of all-time.

I will hear no debates.

Gotta have something for Shane to jump off.

Also it's so perfect that Roman would beat Undertaker, as in, it'll be the least impactful loss of Taker's career. The streak is over. Who cares if you're second to something?

Gotta have something for Shane to jump off.

Also it's so perfect that Roman would beat Undertaker, as in, it'll be the least impactful loss of Taker's career. The streak is over. Who cares if you're second to something?

I don't know. I still think beating Taker at all, especially at WM, still carries weight. Obviously nowhere near as much, but it absolutely means something.

Rimfya

Banned
I don't know. I still think beating Taker at all, especially at WM, still carries weight. Obviously nowhere near as much, but it absolutely means something.

He's a shell of what makes a great wrestler and his "only the second man to..." victory will be equally hollow.

But I guess that's the setup for Brock v Roman WM 2018.

He's a shell of what makes a great wrestler and his "only the second man to..." victory will be equally hollow.

But I guess that's the setup for Brock v Roman WM 2018.

I just don't think a victory over Undertaker means as little as you think. Whether positive or negative, Roman will get something out of winning that match. I have zero doubts about that.

This pic does a great job of hiding the 6 inch height difference.

I watched Conor McGregor beat 6'9" 270lbs Nate Diaz. I can buy this.

Top Bottom