• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

somedevil

Gotta have something for Shane to jump off.

Also it's so perfect that Roman would beat Undertaker, as in, it'll be the least impactful loss of Taker's career. The streak is over. Who cares if you're second to something?

He still has weight. Do you hear the crowd reactions when he is on the show and when he is face to face with the Reigns?

Also, WWE put up a poll of fan interest in what Wrestlemania match and its above Goldberg vs Lesnar. There are actually 4 matches with more interest than that match according to that poll.

I kind of want Asuka to drop the title at Takeover, mainly because I think Asuka would be really good in the role of "completely unhinged psycho killer who lost the title because she got cocky".

Gotta have something for Shane to jump off.

Also it's so perfect that Roman would beat Undertaker, as in, it'll be the least impactful loss of Taker's career. The streak is over. Who cares if you're second to something?

People don't care about the streak, they care about the most hated wrestler currently in the company beating a historic figure of said company.

Zach

I'm back to a little Horizon Zero Dawn, setting out to override a cauldron core, and I'm all like WHERE AM I?! THERE'S NO HULKAMANIACS HERE!

I still got to finish GTA V, but I just got Nioh, Horizon, and RE7 in the mail, dude. And I still gotta replay TLG. Stop releasing shit, brother.

What kind of super power is shooting lightning out of your hands!
foxx-habla-de-la-empatia-por-electro-en-spider-man_vdxg.jpg

Fox318

I think I started 3 FES like in 7th grade. Only got like 30ish hours in.

Angle already did tho.
That wasn't at mania, that was at a time where a garbage style match with destruction was more accepted, and Shane was younger.

Now Shane is pretty much Bruce Hart, Greg Gagne, Erik Watts, Jeff Jarrett on the shit scale as far as being a worker.

Dude thinks that if he uses X guard or De La Riva that will prove to everyone he's a shooter.

I don't know maybe he will blow me away and the stunt spots will work.

Fox318

I think you're getting in too deep, Fox318.
We need to go deeper.

That being said I'm actually kinda curious how mania weekend plays out. I don't really have any expectations for anything outside of Goldberg and Brock being stiff as fuck.

Yep, that's where I'm at. Just watched the SD after Hogan's return earlier today.

All the Benoit/Angle stuff is so good.
Not sure if you knew this but Angle confirmed that Vince was gonna have him drop the title to brock maybe a week before mania then benny would've faced brock in the mania main event.

Beefy

Money in the Bank is Smackdown only right? How boring is that shit. Unless they make it the winner can go after either belt.

RBH

I saw Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler live at WrestleMania 27.

Therefore, I qualify as someone who's seen some shit.

Angle was really hurt then, right?

That main event was almost a fuckin' disaster after Brock went die
All the wrasslin' journalists at the time thought Angle was going to go out there and have a 5 minute squash match; his neck was completely fucked at the time.

Instead, he and Brock go over 20 minutes and put on a 4.5 star classic.

Didn't know that. I think either match would have been really great honestly.
Kind of glad it played out like it did. If we're not counting the tragic events, having Benoit win the Rumble then main event to win was better.

Angle was really hurt then, right?

That main event was almost a fuckin' disaster after Brock went die
Yeah he changed his mind after this one kid(make a wish if I'm remembering correctly) said something to him. I can't remember exactly what it was but Angle begged Vince to let him wrestle.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
joe hits an emerald flowsion and osw calls it a shoulderbreaker

course what do you expect from some euros who think big show is better than andre

Top Bottom