• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

I kind of want Asuka to drop the title at Takeover, mainly because I think Asuka would be really good in the role of "completely unhinged psycho killer who lost the title because she got cocky".
I want Ember to win regardless but I'd be down for this if it meant Asuka stays in NXT a while longer to work with some of the talent that's coming in over the next few months.
That wasn't at mania, that was at a time where a garbage style match with destruction was more accepted, and Shane was younger.

Now Shane is pretty much Bruce Hart, Greg Gagne, Erik Watts, Jeff Jarrett on the shit scale as far as being a worker.

Dude thinks that if he uses X guard or De La Riva that will prove to everyone he's a shooter.

I don't know maybe he will blow me away and the stunt spots will work.

I see you those guys and I raise you a George Gulas.

I mean, it's about time he got new music though there's a lot on the roster who have been around longer and need it but if it comes to an eventual move to the CW division good, he kinda needs a fresh start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKQL2uS-yxE

Definitely building towards the end of probably Adam Cole in The Elite/Bullet Club, though I suppose they could swerve and have Kenny break off.

I wish the Bucks would just be more permanent NJPW guys because Kenny is floundering in a basically jobber Bullet Club.

These videos are such a great idea though, both to advance stories world wide but also it really just makes the Bucks so likeable.

BROKEN DANIEL BRYAN

He must receive flu vaccinations!
m85Nzyq.jpg

Full card for Lion's Gate Project 4 on 4/13, they're using a bunch of Kaientai Dojo trainees to fill the gaps from the NOAH partnership ending - also, features the debut of the new NJPW young lion you might have seen at ringside this year. His name's Shota Umino and he's the son of referee Red Shoes!

1. Shota Umino vs TAKA Michinoku
2. Hirai Kawato vs El Desperado
3. Jado & Gedo Yuma Aoyagi & Koji Iwamoto
4. YOSHI-HASHI vs Toru Sugiura
5. Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs Ayato Yoshida & Dinosaur Takuma
6. Yuji Nagata & Tomoyuki Oka vs Manabu Nakanishi & Katsuya Kitamura

tdeQVkJ.jpg

Full card for Lion's Gate Project 4 on 4/13, they're using a bunch of Kaientai Dojo trainees to fill the gaps from the NOAH partnership ending - also, features the debut of the new NJPW young lion you might have seen at ringside this year. His name's Shota Umino and he's the son of referee Red Shoes!

1. Shota Umino vs TAKA Michinoku
2. Hirai Kawato vs El Desperado
3. Jado & Gedo Yuma Aoyagi & Koji Iwamoto
4. YOSHI-HASHI vs Toru Sugiura
5. Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs Ayato Yoshida & Dinosaur Takuma
6. Yuji Nagata & Tomoyuki Oka vs Manabu Nakanishi & Katsuya Kitamura

tdeQVkJ.jpg

Sweet! Looking forward to this.

Browny

Banned
Those belts are rather nice - great incorporation of the shield design without being OTT.

Edit: high up on my list of "things never to experience" is Chops By Kobashi. That match with Joe... 0_0

Zach

joe hits an emerald flowsion and osw calls it a shoulderbreaker

course what do you expect from some euros who think big show is better than andre
I haven't watched one of their doodles for a spell, but don't they think Triple H rulez, too?

I rest my case.

Money in the Bank is Smackdown only right? How boring is that shit. Unless they make it the winner can go after either belt.

I agree, but what's the point of a Raw MITB when the post-mania champion will only be on TV once every six months for an overpaid squash?

Yeah not a massive fan of the belts either, i liked the shields. Ahh well, they're not to bad.

In worse news, Dahlia Black fucked her ankle yesterday, sucks when she was about to get that Axxess shot and also means that was her last UK match pending visa stuff.

rH3jLCNl.jpg

orioto

Good Art™
RAW preview

* Raw left without a General Manager.
* Has The Undertaker gotten inside Roman Reigns' head?
* Goldberg and Brock Lesnar, under the same roof.
* Will Seth Rollins sign Triple H's Hold Harmless Agreement?
* Can Bayley rebound before WrestleMania's Fatal 4-Way Match?
* Can Chris Jericho get even with Kevin Owens following last week's attack?

So, JeriKO are 5th in that list that clearly shows a hierarchy in what matters most.

If you add to WM Shane/AJ, Bray/Orton for the belt, that's 7th in a busy card i'd say. Is the Big show match still on ?

They won't even have 15 minutes right.... :(

In other KO news, there was a french interview in Quebec where he's talking really casually about things. And i hated something he said. He said with a really calm and peaceful tone something like "Well, you know before i was really ambitious and wanted all those things but now what matters most is to bring food for my family, so .. i'm wrestling Jericho for my first single match at Mania, i've been universal champion.. i'm at peace now whatever comes." Not like that but that' basically what he said.

That's not the spirit boy. They will make you a clown like Santino if you think "i get the pay, i'm ok now with whatever they want with me"

Dave mentioned on the radio show this morning that Asuka is supposed to stay in NXT "for a while", so take that for what it's worth.

Keep in mind he said the same about Nakamura in December though, and now is saying Nakamura will be up soon.

Hasney

In other KO news, there was a french interview in Quebec where he's talking really casually about things. And i hated something he said. He said with a really calm and peaceful tone something like "Well, you know before i was really ambitious and wanted all those things but now what matters most is to bring food for my family, so .. i'm wrestling Jericho for my first single match at Mania, i've been universal champion.. i'm at peace now whatever comes." Not like that but that' basically what he said.

That's not the spirit boy. They will make you a clown like Santino if you think "i get the pay, i'm ok now with whatever they want with me"

Isn't that generally the backstage vibe these days from what people have said? Even AJ just went with the company that gave him the best financial offer.

Probably not worth getting angry about your spot these days since there's nowhere else to go.

Kurita

Not sure what's bad about it, no one cares about fake belts and achievements. Dude is still in the biggest company and getting that paper, not sure what else one can ask for? If he's happy with the situation then more power to him.

orioto

Good Art™
Not sure what's bad about it, no one cares about fake belts and achievements. Dude is still in the biggest company and getting that paper, not sure what else one can ask for? If he's happy with the situation then more power to him.

Yeah i don't know i don't see wrestlers as bank employees or something. I see them as artists with unique personality actually. It's always sad when a talented guy accepts the checks to bury his talent. This is the worse actually.

But i hope Owens is not as humble as he looks in that interview. He deserves better. It's not about belts or achievements, it's about those 4 star matches.

Dave mentioned on the radio show this morning that Asuka is supposed to stay in NXT "for a while", so take that for what it's worth.

Keep in mind he said the same about Nakamura in December though, and now is saying Nakamura will be up soon.
"An an an and plans could change, you know?"

Top Bottom