• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Zach

Damn Jan was one block away from being home and the person that hit her was a 17 year old texting and driving. Jeez.
So sad. Jim Ross' celebrity may help raise awareness for both wearing a helmet and not texting while driving, though.

Still so very sad.

Caderfix

Friend Caderfix, I like your avatar :D

Hell yeah!

The power of strawberry.
fanta_strawberry_12oz_can.jpg

Kamen Rider Kuuga vs tiger mask W please

Tanahashi was slated to become a masked wrestler version of Yusuke Godai, who would wrestle in New Japan Pro Wrestling as "Kamen Rider KUUGA". This was to be a cross-media tie-up between Kamen Rider Kuuga and NJPW. The negotiations for this promotional venture fell through due to opposition from then-NJPW agent Riki Choshu. On

klonere

Banned
How mad will imbask be when HHH does the clean job to Balor in his post Mania program.

He won't be because he's not invested in the WWE anymore like me too!!! Except Finn :^)

GunBR

I was looking at the Mania card and man, I still don't believe that Bray Wyatt will go to Wrestlemania as the WWE champ
Before the Rumble
rumors leaked
nobody would guess that

Sephzilla

GWF STATISTICS OF NOTE FOLLOWING GWF2

Three-peat
Bronx-Man, Ithil, and Korly currently have the most wins in GWF with 3. They are also undefeated.

Been there, done that
Bronx-Man, Ithil, Biggest-Geek-Ever, and Korly are the only GWF superstars with more than 1 win.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man
All three GWF Champions are undefeated.
  • GWF Champion Beefy is 1-0
  • GWF B+ Champion Korly is 3-0
  • GWF Tag Team Champions Bronx-Man and Ithil (Just Friends) are 3-0
#FantaGate
Zach has the lowest win percentage of any superstar who has scored a win [33% at 1 win and 2 losses]

Isn't going to let a loss stop him
Biggest-Geek-Ever has the highest win percentage of any superstar with a loss [67% at 2 wins and 1 loss]

Finally tasting sweet victory
4 superstars collected their first win at GWF2 Sweet. [BronsonLee, FallingEdge, Hasney, Zach]

Finally tasking bitter defeat
15 superstars received their first loss at GWF2 Sweet. [Biggest-Geek-Ever, Syder, Tall4Life, DMczaf, Anth0ny, Browny, Caderfix, imBask, Kaladin, Mahonay, Menome, OwensIsNow, Serpentine, sf2fantatic, The Strokes]

Goldberg Club
The following superstars are still undefeated in GWF (minimum requirement of 1 win) - Beefy, Bronx-Man, FallingEdge, Hasney, Ithil, korly, Sephzilla, Skyward Sheep

Mahonay

Banned
14 superstars received their first loss at GWF2 Sweet. [Biggest-Geek-Ever, Syder, Tall4Life, Anth0ny, Browny, Caderfix, imBask, Kaladin, Mahonay, Menome, OwensIsNow, Serpentine, sf2fantatic, The Strokes]
I'm going for the streak.

Kaladin

GWF STATISTICS OF NOTE FOLLOWING GWF2

Three-peat
Bronx-Man and Ithil currently have the most wins in GWF with 3. They are also undefeated.

Been there, done that
Bronx-Man, Ithil, Biggest-Geek-Ever, and Korly are the only GWF superstars with more than 1 win.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man
All three GWF Champions are undefeated.
  • GWF Champion Beefy is 1-0
  • GWF B+ Champion Korly is 2-0
  • GWF Tag Team Champions Bronx-Man and Ithil (Just Friends) are 3-0
#FantaGate
Zach has the lowest win percentage of any superstar who has scored a win [33% at 1 win and 2 losses]

Isn't going to let a loss stop him
Biggest-Geek-Ever has the highest win percentage of any superstar with a loss [67% at 2 wins and 1 loss]

Finally tasting sweet victory
4 superstars collected their first win at GWF2 Sweet. [BronsonLee, FallingEdge, Hasney, Zach]

15 superstars received their first loss at GWF2 Sweet. [Biggest-Geek-Ever, Syder, Tall4Life, DMczaf, Anth0ny, Browny, Caderfix, imBask, Kaladin, Mahonay, Menome, OwensIsNow, Serpentine, sf2fantatic, The Strokes]

Goldberg Club
The following superstars are still undefeated in GWF (minimum requirement of 1 win) - Beefy, BronsonLee, Bronx-Man, FallingEdge, Hasney, Ithil, korly, Sephzilla, Skyward Sheep

I need to turn that zero into a one. korly should have been knocked off the ladder before getting the briefcase. Put me in a #1 contender situation for that belt. I'll earn a shot at the gold.

Zach

I'm throwing down the challenge right now: Me and Menome. 20-ish-minute Iron Man match. GWF 3. Multiple stipulations. I'll put B.J. on the line if Menome puts up full control of Filth. Also, the winner's team gets a shot at the tag titles. Stakes could not be higher! Bigger! Better! Badder!

Book it, Sephzilla Monsoon.

Sephzilla

Hmmmmmmm.

I'm totally willing to give you this match, Zach. But I'm warning you, it's a step down from what I had you penciled in for.

Zach

I need to turn that zero into a one.

Only Zero is left. Everything has its
beginning... But doesn't start at "one." It starts long
before that... In chaos. The world is born... From zero. The
moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to
life. One becomes two... Two becomes 10... 10 becomes 100.
Taking it all back to one solves nothing. So long as zero
remains... One... Will eventually grow to 100 again. And
so... Our goal... Was to erase Zero. Even the mighty
Patriots began with a single man. That one man's desires
grew huge... Bloated. Absorbed technology began to
manipulate the economy. We realized too late... That we had
created a beast. We had helped turn Zero... Into 100. His
sin... Was ours. And for that reason... I'm taking it upon
myself to send Zero... Back to nothing.

Top Bottom