• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Kaladin

Aside from 30 platinum tickets left on Ticketmaster, Wrestlemania is a complete sellout.

Of course, this isn't counting secondary markets.

jmdajr

Fuck everything.

b0f57daeba551ea621984a4850f6568d.gif

Kaladin

Orlando is a great place to have it. So much to do that you can convince yourself to go.

NO is similar. I had a lot of fun that weekend and not just WWE stuff.

I've been to Mania in 3 cities now. Orlando, Miami and Atlanta. Orlando is the only one I felt like I had non-wrestling attractions to go to and see. Miami and Atlanta have things there, but nothing like Disney or Universal.

galvatron

Orlando is a great place to have it. So much to do that you can convince yourself to go.

NO is similar. I had a lot of fun that weekend and not just WWE stuff.

Exactly my conundrum...I can't get out of the attendance loop. They keep picking cities I'd actually visit on my own.

Sephzilla

Friend Zach, what is more important to you. Your grudge match against Menome or the chance to right the wrong from later in GWF2 when you bowed out of the match early?

From the press conference:

It's only being called "WOS Wrestling", Jarrett corrected himself when he said "World of Sport" accidentally
Saturday afternoons, as is tradition
A member of Preston local government spoke, called himself a mark and said he expected heel heat
They intend on touring
Roster not restricted from working indies but are restricted from appearing on 'tv' shows #VoDGate
The press conference had a brawl half way through, because of course it did.
Zack Gibson cut a promo and was booed, as he should be.

Jamie OD

From the press conference:

It's only being called "WOS Wrestling", Jarrett corrected himself when he said "World of Sport" accidentally
Saturday afternoons, as is tradition
A member of Preston local government spoke, called himself a mark and said he expected heel heat
They intend on touring
Roster not restricted from working indies but are restricted from appearing on 'tv' shows #VoDGate
The press conference had a brawl half way through, because of course it did.
Zack Gibson cut a promo and was booed, as he should be.

Bet that's the same person who helps PCW organise some of their bigger shows.

Zach

The GWF Marketing Team is looking for suggestions for GWF3's subtitle

What about that leaked document from your desk that I posted? What did it say?

Edit:

The New Zach Times has intercepted what is believed to be a list of upcoming GWF events straight from the desk of GWF President Sephzilla Monsoon:

March 1 - GWF I: GWF's Not Dead
mid-late March - GWF II: WrassleGAF Super Cup Tournament 2: Sweet
April - GWF III: Sports-Entertainia
May - GWF IV: ZACHLASH [tentative title]
June - GWF V: The Mega-Posters... EXPLODE!
July - GWF VI: Blast at the Beach
August - GWF VII: SummerSpear
September - GWF VIII: Elimination Chamber of Horrors
October - GWF IX: Halloween Heck
November - GWF X: Ten Events in the Making
December - GAFFCADE DATAACADE 2017

More on this as it develops.

Sephzilla

GWF Insider said:
Early drafts of the GWF3 card are apparently in the works already despite the event being roughly a month out. The only two 100% confirmed matches for GWF3 at the moment are Syder vs Kornflayx in a rematch from their GWF1 preshow match, and FallingEdge vs Beefy for the GWF World Championship. While no other matches are confirmed it's being heavily speculated that the other GWF titles will be defended on the same show. The open challenge Zach has already put out to Menome via social media is reportedly going to have a dramatic impact on the GWF3 card as well. More on all of this as it develops, because rumors are stating that GWF3 is looking to be a big event.

:O

Top Bottom