• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

klonere

Banned
I didn't look at the image because ~spoilers~ but there was another epic between Mashimo and someone else for the AJPW Champion Carnival Show today.

It was either 39, 27 or 29 minutes long. Dyscalculia is a hell of a thing.

AkumaNiko

So whats the expectation for Bork vs Gillberg?

Is goldberg going to destroy him again?
Is brock going to get a quick pin?
Or will it suddenly be an actual match?

Mahonay

Banned

Whatever happens it seems like it will have to be short, since there was a report that Goldberg refused to do warm-up training matches with Axel heading in because "he's saving his bumps".

This will literally be the first full match, in any ring, that Goldberg wrestles since 2004.

Zach

I want to have a meetup with imBask and Data West. And then I want to force them to wrestle each other at gunpoint.

I said do it.

Sephzilla

I'm guessing it's going to be a 10 minute match that ends in some fuckery allowing Brock to win. Considering
Goldberg is supposedly done after this match
that makes a Brock win seem pretty rock solid.

Goldberg being champ for a month and only showing up twice is ridiculous. Get off your fucking ass and make the journey for the extra two days for the paycheck you're getting, Bill.

Mahonay

Banned
It was like this before WM31, kind of quiet, and it turned out to be a totally decent show. I feel like that will be this year too.

Mahonay

Banned
C70r-sGWsAAKxN9.jpg

hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bronx-Man

Banned
The more I think about it, the more I think Wyatt/Orton is the main event. The company is obsessed with putting smiles on people's faces and Brock winning the belt clean in a 10-minute match is a pretty dull way to end your show.

Heroman

Banned
The more I think about it, the more I think Wyatt/Orton is the main event. The company is obsessed with putting smiles on people's faces and Brock winning the belt clean in a 10-minute match is a pretty dull way to end your show.
Brock vs Goldberg is the biggest match on the show and Did you forget about last year main event?

Roman Reigns retiring Undertaker will send the crowd home happy, dammit!

klonere

Banned
Goldberg is going to take an awkward bump and maybe cripple himself.

I'm not joking, this is a serious possibility. He'll 100% be hurt afterwards, probably lots of minor muscle tears and joint issues but goddamn if he falls awkwardly we could have Sting Rollins 2.0.

Mahonay

Banned

I'm not joking, this is a serious possibility. He'll 100% be hurt afterwards, probably lots of minor muscle tears and joint issues but goddamn if he falls awkwardly we could have Sting Rollins 2.0.
I don't see how Goldberg doesn't hurt himself considering how much he's been fucking himself doing simple things coming into this.

klonere

Banned
Y'all in here talking about the lack of buzz for Mania when it's all sold out, people are going to spend thousands of dollars of merch and they'll have a blast and get heat stroke watching Vince metaphorically jerk off for 7 hours on a Sunday

Sephzilla

It seems like Goldberg has hurt/pulled something in basically every appearance he's done.

As cool as it is seeing Goldberg again I kind of wish he walked off into the sunset after destroying Brock at Survivor Series

I don't think Orton winning over Bray is that big an improvement over Brock winning.

I still hope somehow Bray retains. Pull a Ambrose and have Orton lose because of a hologram.

Top Bottom