• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Menome

The first thing I want to be done, is to get that piece of crap B.J. out of my ring. Don't just get him out of the ring, get him out of the GWF because I'm gonna prove B.J., without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore!

You sit there and you dish out your gradez, and you spew your Filth, and it didn’t get you anywhere. Talk about your "squash match", talk about that 2:01.
Menome 2:01 says I'm going to whip your ass!

All B.J.'s gotta do is go buy him a cheap bottle of Strawberry Fanta and try to dig back some of that courage he had in his prime.

As the Cleaner of Filth, I'm serving notice to every one of the GWF superstars. I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list, and that's Menome's list, and I'm fixing to start running through all of 'em.

And as far as this B.J. vs Filth match and beyond is considered son, I don't give a damn if it's The Huggers of Destruction or Just Friends, Brenemies' time is come, and when I get that shot you're looking at one-half of the next GWF Tag Team Champions.

And that's the bottom line, because Menome said so.

Yo Menome

giphy.gif

7 stages of hell matches. Since Blue chickened out

kiguel182

RVD with a kick from the apron on the stretcher. Cool spot.

Orton's methodical pace slows everything to a crawl.

Edit: shit, RVDs rolls and Orton picks him up for a power slam. That was awesome. Orton can do some amazing shit, shame he is so slow when he is in control of things.

jmdajr

Think Dean and Corbin make it to the main show?

For sure both tag titles and Smackdown girls get the pre show. Same with battle Royal.

be69752c_o.png

Hmmm. Don't see Smackdown title match listed.

Are you ready to see The Shield get booed out of the building?
Ambrose will be fine. He's still quite over compared to Roman's boos and Seth's tepid at best cheers.

I'm a bit worried that it doesn't look like atm that he vs Corbin has no stipulation. A match between the two of them on normal terms sounds bad and I say this as a relative fan of both.

Edit: Going off above, it's weird that I could maybe see this as a pre show match if there isn't a stipulation attached. Same for the women's match but the fact that they keep going on about a stipulation means tomorrow we'll get something. Either a ladder or gauntlet match.

Beefy

Just checked Sky Box Office. The main Main card starts at 12am and finishes at 4:30/5am. I am going to be tired as hell on Monday. Pre show is 2hrs long.

Cole: "Rollins is about to pin HHH and--"

*BREAK IT DOWN*

Cole "WAIT A MINUTE THAT'S DX'S MUSIC!"

*Finn's music hits*

Cole: "Wait, that's Finn Balor! And AJ Styles! And The Club! They're all together!"

Otunga: *Fart noises*

*Joe's music hits*

JBL: "The Destroyer is here Maggle!"

Corey: "Samoa Joe knows how to defeat the Demon that's for sure!"

*SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA. SHIELD*

Cole: "OH MY GOD IT'S AMBROSE AND ROMAN! THE SHIELD IS BACK!"

I hadn't even considered a Shield reunion. I would legit mark out.

Sephzilla

I'm throwing down the challenge right now: Me and Menome. 20-ish-minute Iron Man match. GWF 3. Multiple stipulations. I'll put B.J. on the line if Menome puts up full control of Filth. Also, the winner's team gets a shot at the tag titles. Stakes could not be higher! Bigger! Better! Badder!

Book it, Sephzilla Monsoon.

The first thing I want to be done, is to get that piece of crap B.J. out of my ring. Don't just get him out of the ring, get him out of the GWF because I'm gonna prove B.J., without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore!

You sit there and you dish out your gradez, and you spew your Filth, and it didn’t get you anywhere. Talk about your "squash match", talk about that 2:01.

All B.J.'s gotta do is go buy him a cheap bottle of Strawberry Fanta and try to dig back some of that courage he had in his prime.

As the Cleaner of Filth, I'm serving notice to every one of the GWF superstars. I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list, and that's Menome's list, and I'm fixing to start running through all of 'em.

And as far as this B.J. vs Filth match and beyond is considered son, I don't give a damn if it's The Huggers of Destruction or Just Friends, Brenemies' time is come, and when I get that shot you're looking at one-half of the next GWF Tag Team Champions.

So the Zach vs Menome grudge match is on?

I always like to imagine a Shield reunion being like massive cheers for the opening part and then when the dun-un, dun-un, dun-un, dun-dun-dun, on instinct from hearing it with Roman massive boos then ensue from the crowd.

Ambrose will be fine. He's still quite over compared to Roman's boos and Seth's tepid at best cheers.

I'm a bit worried that it doesn't look like atm that he vs Corbin has no stipulation. A match between the two of them on normal terms sounds bad and I say this as a relative fan of both.

Edit: Going off above, it's weird that I could maybe see this as a pre show match if there isn't a stipulation attached. Same for the women's match but the fact that they keep going on about a stipulation means tomorrow we'll get something. Either a ladder or gauntlet match.
Sorry I meant if Seph's idea actually happened. That music elicits a Pavlovian response at this point.

Mahonay

Banned
I always like to imagine a Shield reunion being like massive cheers for the opening part and then when the dun-un, dun-un, dun-un, dun-dun-dun, on instinct from hearing it with Roman massive boos then ensue from the crowd.
The song is ruined forever. If they fully reunited The Shield at some point as a storyline, they should consider giving them a new song.

Dave said it on today WO radio and it sad cause she is a simply awful awful terrible terrible wreslter, and that heat isn't ​the heat you want.
It's fully the heat I want. Bayley vs Eva Marie for the NXT women's title was a top 5 women's match at the end of 2015 because they worked with her heat and reputation, like they've done for years to get you to have such an opinion on her even when she's never around.

Caderfix

Chances are the crowd would be confused and POP for Roman thinking it's the Shield and Vince would make sure to say "I did it." and to die right at that moment in order to ensure he was "right" before the crowd realizes what's going on.

Heroman

Banned
It's fully the heat I want. Bayley vs Eva Marie for the NXT women's title was a top 5 women's match at the end of 2015 because they worked with her heat and reputation, like they've done for years to get you to have such an opinion on her even when she's never around.
X-Pac heat isn't good heat casue at no point do I or anyone want to see her wreslte which is why heat exist in the first. And they haven't worked me , she just can't wreslte.

Zach

I was glowing reading this.

X-Pac heat isn't good heat casue at no point do I or anyone want to see her wreslte which is why heat exist in the first. And they haven't worked me , she just can't wreslte.
This isn't X-Pac heat. X-Pac heat is people not caring. Eva gets reactions. Reactions are wrestling.

Do you really think The Drifter, Eva Marie, or Roman Reigns aren't the way they are on purpose at this point? Drifter and Eva always have a Three Stooges routine going that ends with them showing their ass to the world.

Mahonay

Banned
This isn't X-Pac heat. X-Pac heat is people not caring. Eva gets reactions. Reactions are wrestling.

Do you really think The Drifter, Eva Marie, or Roman Reigns aren't the way they are on purpose at this point?
LOL Elias Samson is not comparable to those two.

Although you just endeared yourself to massive Drifter marks in here.

Sephzilla

Do you really think The Drifter, Eva Marie, or Roman Reigns aren't the way they are on purpose at this point? Drifter and Eva always have a Three Stooges routine going that ends with them showing their ass to the world.

Eva's heat is absolutely X-Pac heat

Top Bottom