• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

just when i couldn't be less interested in mania

C78cI0gWsAMp7Ne.jpg:small

kiguel182

Shelton took some bumps. Him and the Hardys did good, cool match.

The Great Khali cuts a promo. The Great Khali was so bad.

Also, last Chris Benoit appearence on PPV on this lumberjack match.

Nose Master

So, wrasslegaf. My friend and I were rewatching the infamous michaels / hogan summerslam match last night and thought something was missing. We both swear at one point hogan took off his weightlifting belt and swung it at michaels from inside the ring, but it never happened. Similar angle and circumstances to him throwing his bandeezy. Is this some berenstain bears universe shit or?

Kaladin

Shelton took some bumps. Him and the Hardys did good, cool match.

The Great Khali cuts a promo. The Great Khali was so bad.

Also, last Chris Benoit appearence on PPV on this lumberjack match.

The Great Khali was quite possibly the worst wrestler in the past couple of decades.

Mahonay

Banned
So, wrasslegaf. My friend and I were rewatching the infamous michaels / hogan summerslam match last night and thought something was missing. We both swear at one point hogan took off his weightlifting belt and swung it at michaels from inside the ring, but it never happened. Similar angle and circumstances to him throwing his bandeezy. Is this some berenstain bears universe shit or?
He took off his bandana and threw it towards Michaels.

EDIT; oh you mentioned that. I dunno man.

So what are we thinking for NXT call ups next week? I figure we'll get some on Raw and SD considering they now want both to be big "After Mania" shows. I could see Tye and Nakamura. Maybe Andrade. Maybe Revival. The only call-up I am sure of right now is the Drifter, but I think that might be a "vignette then debut" as opposed to a surprise next week.

He did nothing well. I mean, he was big but when he can't move what does it matter?

India loves him. Really loves him.

Rhodes and Foley used to draw straws to determine which one of them had to carpool to house shows with Bob Holly
>Foley, after a political argument with Bob Holly, "forgot" to pick him up from the airport for a SD taping. Bob took the situation to Wrestlers Court where it was decided Mick had to buy Holly a crate of beers, Mick reportedly saying "easily worth the money"
>During a SD taping in 2001, the venue was changed last minute and management ended up leaving it to the wrestlers themselves to contact their co-workers telling them of the change, while management dealt with the change of venue. The only wrestler on the roster who did not attend the taping was Bob Holly, no one in the locker room had his number or pager
What a fucking loser

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That's the only Ryan Murphy project that I have liked from start to finish. I wish he would stop making shows now though.

Nip Tuck would have probably been good start to finish if it was only 13 episodes like OJ

Travolta and Courtney Vance carry the shit out of the show

Bronx-Man

Banned
I mean, what the hell? You couldn't afford Thugger or Yachty or Travis Scott or something? You had go with the most bland inoffensive "rappers" that rap fans don't even listen to take up at least 15 minutes of WrestleMania? A show that already has to fit in 10-12 matches in the span of 4 hours?

I mean, what the hell? You couldn't afford Thugger or Yachty or Travis Scott or something? You had go with the most bland inoffensive "rappers" that rap fans don't even listen to take up at least 15 minutes of WrestleMania? A show that already has to fit in 10-12 matches in the span of 4 hours?

Wrestlemania will probably be a 6 and a half hour show.

Should sign Yeezy and have a 3 1/2 concert with 1/2 for wrestling it would pop a buyrate.

somedevil

News on Asuka:

There's been a lot of speculation on Asuka's call-up to the main roster but Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that she is scheduled to be in NXT for a while. Asuka will defend her title against Ember Moon at "Takeover: Orlando" this weekend.

Guess they don't want to bring her up until they find her replacement as the top women of NXT.

It seems there will be no women call ups after Wrestlemania.

Nip Tuck would have probably been good start to finish if it was only 13 episodes like OJ

Travolta and Courtney Vance carry the shit out of the show
I was shocked by Travolta's performance because he looked so ridiculous. I had no expectations of CBV and only knew him as Angela Bassett's husband, but he killed it as Johnny. That was my favorite character on the show.
What song would any of those people perform? Pitbull and Flo Rida are both from Florida, so there's that too.

Top Bottom