• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Glacier is wrestling on Thursday night.

C7em0s_XQAEIYAJ.jpg

Dude is legit one of the nicest guys in wrestling history. And I won't lie, as a 15 year old who loved Mortal Kombat, I loved Glacier.

jmdajr

So Reigns wins, starts beating the shit out Taker with a chair on his good hip, and Rock comes down to save the day.

Rock gets a Spear.

Roman/Rock Wrestlemania 34.

editL more likely. New Day shenanigans and Rock sex jokes.

imBask

Banned
So Reigns wins, starts beating the shit out Taker with a chair on his good hip, and Rock comes down to save the day.

Rock gets a Spear.

Roman/Rock Wrestlemania 34.

Reigns wins, taker lifts his arm and they walk together up the ramp

Vince cums

I think Rock showing up is basically a certainty at this point. Since this Mania actually looks pretty star-studded, I don't think they need to advertise him.

The big question, however, is going to be Hogan.

Rock vs Titus.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Kaladin

Got a full day planned for Mania, one of my best friends is making the trip with me. Around noon we're going to stop in Ormond Beach (close to Daytona) at a seafood place that looks good, then we're going to head to the Wrestlemania Superstore and see what they have there. I'm looking for the custom stuff they always have around Mania. We'll probably pull into the stadium around 4 or so.

jmdajr

Got a full day planned for Mania, one of my best friends is making the trip with me. Around noon we're going to stop in Ormond Beach (close to Daytona) at a seafood place that looks good, then we're going to head to the Wrestlemania Superstore and see what they have there. I'm looking for the custom stuff they always have around Mania. We'll probably pull into the stadium around 4 or so.

Sounds cool brother. I might go next year if all is well.

Women call ups are super random most of the time.

Alexa Bliss game up waaay to early, same with Becky.

I can see them tossing a dart at a list of NXT women and randomly have someone debut after WM.

Asuka gonna be in that Balor / Nakamura sport of "why are they keeping you here for years. You literally came into the company ready to go but they kept you down in developmental for years"

Becky absolutely was not called up too early. Hell, it was her feud with Charlotte that finally gave life to the division.

Kaladin

Another special edition of THE TAZ SHOW: BODYSLAMS & BEYOND will air immediately following wrestling’s premier event on Sunday, April 2 from 11:00 PM – 2:00 AM, ET. Fans can tune in to sports broadcaster and award-winning podcaster Taz, as he hosts the live three-hour program joined by guests Mike Johnson of PW Insider and WFAN’s Evan Roberts. The special episode can be heard on CBS Sports Radio and select CBS RADIO sports stations around the country.

Featuring Taz’s unique personality and colorful observations, this special edition of THE TAZ SHOW can be heard over-the-air, streaming online, and on the CBS Sports and Radio.com mobile apps. A live video stream of the show will be available on TazShow.com. Immediately afterwards, the show will be offered on-demand, and will serve as the Monday, April 3 edition of THE TAZ SHOW.

Zach

Couldn't you guys make a WrestleMania Week OT or something? Like, aren't they doing special stuff throughout the week on the Network? Couldn't you just highlight that in the thread to make it technically okay to post now?

I'm not at all trying to discourage discussion in here, but there always seem to be folks outside of the community thread who like to post in OT.

Just a thought.

Couldn't you guys make a WrestleMania Week OT or something? Like, aren't they doing special stuff throughout the week on the Network? Couldn't you just highlight that in the thread to make it technically okay to post now?

I'm not at all trying to discourage discussion in here, but there always seem to be folks outside of the community thread who like to post in OT.

Just a thought.

I think we're waiting until after Raw and SD to make it, in case anything gets added.

Anth0ny

dave meletzer:

Now this could change, but the plan right now is for Shane to take a ride on a roller coaster that is a part of the Wrestlemania set, through a sheet of glass, juice, and be propelled from his seat and take a flatback bump in the middle of the ring.

Browny

Banned
I just watched GWF2. Goddamn crappy belly-to-belly suplex...

Menome, if you're facing off with Zach I'm more than happy to manage you.

Zach

Strangely, that picture is the very first thing that's made me feel a twinge of excitement for Manio this year. >_>

Goldberg's gonna have to do a four second match after walking down that ramp. Hell, even Cena might gas out running full sprint down that thing. Imagine if he trips.

Top Bottom