• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

gHSm1bP.jpg

wHpMqDm.jpg

uzMVKVz.jpg

Welp. Wouldn't bet against Zack vs Havoc stealing the weekend, tbh.

I mean, what the hell? You couldn't afford Thugger or Yachty or Travis Scott or something? You had go with the most bland inoffensive "rappers" that rap fans don't even listen to take up at least 15 minutes of WrestleMania? A show that already has to fit in 10-12 matches in the span of 4 hours?
They're probably the only two rappers Kevin Dunn knows about.

Vince won't know what Hip-Hop is.

News on Asuka:

Guess they don't want to bring her up until they find her replacement as the top women of NXT.

It seems there will be no women call ups after Wrestlemania.

I could see Ember coming up if she loses to Asuka. She's the most ready and she'd have nothing left really if Asuka beats her.

But I think she's winning. And I think she'll win the rematch in Brooklyn. Then Asuka will come up. Similar to Bayley last year.

Zach

What a fucking loser

Foley is the greatest of all tiiime.

I watched The People vs OJ Simpson and finally remembered what good tv is like

wrestling sux

Wrestling is okay-ish.

The People v. O.J. Simpson is good.

You know what else was alright? The new Chappelle doodles on Netflix. I laughed a few times, whoever was giving me crap about not laughing once during Southpaw Regional Wrestling!

Vince chokes Lashley with a camera cable. Bryan would be fired for pulling something similar 3 years later.

It's not as if Vince is above double standards or anything, but Bryan doing that with them being PG and having family-friendly sponsors in 2010 is a big difference from when Vince did that in 2007.

kiguel182

It's not as if Vince is above double standards or anything, but Bryan doing that with them being PG and having family-friendly sponsors in 2010 is a big difference from when Vince did that in 2007.

Not accusing them of double standards, just pointing out the difference 3 years later. Even if Bryan's spot was more graphic.

News on Asuka:

Guess they don't want to bring her up until they find her replacement as the top women of NXT.

It seems there will be no women call ups after Wrestlemania.

Women call ups are super random most of the time.

Alexa Bliss game up waaay to early, same with Becky.

I can see them tossing a dart at a list of NXT women and randomly have someone debut after WM.

Asuka gonna be in that Balor / Nakamura sport of "why are they keeping you here for years. You literally came into the company ready to go but they kept you down in developmental for years"

jmdajr

Ya think Rock will show up? Is he currently doing any work in Florida? I know he lives there.

And what do you think? 20 minutes at least? 30?

Top Bottom