• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

japtor

My hours and hours of lapping Rainbow Road on the SNES back in the day have paid off for once, not even a blue shell could stop me from winning big there.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I think I've been playing too long. Never had such a bad string of races in my MK7 playing career...

Berordn

How do?

And I forgot to mention I was playing online yesterday the entire day. Today it just decided to crap out.

It would depend on your router and modem, but if it was working yesterday then it sounds like it was just a fluke today. I had a lot of issues online today, so who really knows how that infrastructure works.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I'm coming to realize I suck if i don't get the lead from the start.

Gotta work on that... Maybe some fine tuning of my kart... Or my dodging skills.

jwhit28

I got a 3DS, SM3DL, SF643DS, OoT3DS, and Mariokart 7 during the Best Buy sale this week and while Super Mario 3DS Land has been the most functional use of 3D I've experienced so far, MK7 definitely has the best eye candy. I never thought I would be simply in awe of video game graphics again but Rainbow Road is just beautiful. I watched the replay a couple times just to look at the stars.

Another thing I have enjoyed is not getting hit by the blue shell. It happens maybe 2 or 3 times during a Grand Prix. The CPUs are deadly with fireballs though.

Gravijah

;)

To be honest, it's way, way easier to keep a lead when there are only two people. I get progressively worse the more players there are.

if you're in first place in mk7, everyone else is fucked unless you get unlucky and hit by a few blue shells. it's so easy to get a gigantic lead.

Madao

Why do you want items in F-Zero?

considering that the series is dead, it doen't matter how they bring it back since they need to build a new fanbase. might as well put in weapons to make it more dynamic (and with no items/weapons options like mario kart)

Top Bottom