• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Huff

Banned
These disconnections are started to become more common for me.

Anyone else having similar problems or is it more likely my internet?

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
These disconnections are started to become more common for me.

Anyone else having similar problems or is it more likely my internet?

That sucks. You getting kicked out led to an epic showdown between me and horse that was won off a blue shell followed by a nicely placed bomb... I was in front for most of the race but that combo turned the tide.

Bravo Horse.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

didn't ragequit guys, got a connection error

great games anyway! but that damn Waluigi Pinball...I swear it's my nightmare

yep SG and hey no big deal, I certainly ain't gonna complain over that!

but I need to know who was Rosalina. i need to know his nickname and personal address, just to send some Christmas cards of HELL!!

I really think that there's something wrong with my 3DS. I keep getting stuck on walls while turning and I never had this issue in any of the other Karts. WTF?

Boogiepop

Also, so sorry to whoever was Peach. I'm pretty sure I shoved you off a lot of stuff, both intentionally and unintentionally (I was Wiggler). Anyway, I've got some work to do, so I guess I'll cut out on that high note. That was REALLY intense, though. Great game.

Haha, loved when we were all stopped for the train in kalimari desert, someone just plows through it with a star and lifts it up and we all race forward thinking we can sneak under and it hits us all.

Skiesofwonder

Wow my sweep was taking away by a last second blue shell that hit me two feet before the finish line.

How fitting...

Thanks to whoever threw that blue shell :)

I'm probably going to end up calling Nintendo customer service tomorrow though about this anaolg issue. I can't make left turns reliably and now that I look closely at it the stick isn't in the dead center but slightly off to the left :(

waicol

Banned

I'm probably going to end up calling Nintendo customer service tomorrow though about this anaolg issue. I can't make left turns reliably and now that I look closely at it the stick isn't in the dead center but slightly off to the left :(

Try calibrating it at system config.

waicol

Banned
By tricks what do you mean?, when the chars wave their arms? if that, press jump (R) just when you jump of a cliff or a speed bump.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Right, my internet died in the middle of the second race.
Thanks for the games Dash and the others.

It was fun, thanks :)
But damn I need to play more and unlock some stuff, I get crushed in GAF races but constantly win/2nd place on worldwide races. I'm no match for you guys (yet)

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important

You can re-calibrate it in system settings, try that first!

edit: beaten badly

Skiesofwonder

Of course I tie with koodo. One of these days I WILL beat you. :p

Edit: two slots open in 150cc all item GAF lobby!

Edit 2: wow talk about a horrible first lap. Must of been hit by everything including the kitchen sink.

Edit 3: haha wow this isn't looking good for me!

Edit 4: damn from first to last.....

Man am I rusty at the moment. Haven't played a Mario Kart game for at least a year.. It's coming back to me pretty quickly though, luckily.

We've got four waiting, anyone in?
Of course I tie with koodo. One of these days I WILL beat you. :p

Edit: two slots open in 150cc all item GAF lobby!

Edit 2: wow talk about a horrible first lap. Must of been hit by everything including the kitchen sink.

Edit 3: haha wow this isn't looking good for me!

Edit 4: damn from first to last.....
How are you racing and typing? Sounds dangerous...

Koodo

Banned
um, that race.

I just know I was 7th and had a star, went through the forest, everyone DIED SOMEHOW, and I won.

teehee

jokkir

I think my game is broken. The entire day was trying to play online but keep getting errors or get matched up with no one.

I still have yet to play a game online :\

Top Bottom