• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

That was total luck, you're way, way too good for me LOL

It was still a great throw regardless, and there are people here that are way, way too good for me. You definitely could've gotten me on Mushroom Gorge if you would've mushroom boosted through the grass at the last stretch, but you chose to drive around the goombas.

It was still a great throw regardless, and there are people here that are way, way too good for me. You definitely could've gotten me on Mushroom Gorge if you would've mushroom boosted through the grass at the last stretch, but you chose to drive around the goombas.

Thanks for the props, I thought about boosting across but I was afraid I might lose control on the drift.

I'm still getting the basics down, in fact I just figured out today that you can get lift on the gliders by pulling back on the analog stick. It's a lot of fun just getting better and there's some awesome competition in the GAF league.

GG, moblin. I thought you had me on Kalimari after you got a Lucky 7 in first, but the game felt bad for me and gave me an evil blue shell.

So what's Neogafs community code to join qnyway? I don't see it posted, anyone playing?

Quote the OP. The code is hidden. Moblin and I are in a lobby.

tumblr_lq9c9ofBTE1qe6uhn.gif

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
That was embaraassing. One shouldnt go online before they unlock all the courses and kart options haha

I can play again. Someone post if there's an open lobby.

EDIT: And Nintendo really needs to learn how to merge lobbies, so I can just sit in an empty one and wait until the other group frees up. I see you playing over there!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I can play again. Someone post if there's an open lobby.

EDIT: And Nintendo really needs to learn how to merge lobbies, so I can just sit in an empty one and wait until the other group frees up. I see you playing over there!
If you've played one of the people in the other group before then go to your friends list and scroll to your recent opponents and join them. You'll spectate the group until you can play them.

Insaniac

I can say without a doubt this is my favorite mario kart ever. Also played Mario kart stupid circuit for the GBA VC and I laughed when I got a Starman in second place

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
ugh feels bad.

I was playing world wide and for the 10th time in a row about 5 people spammed wuhu mountain loop.

I thought 'all right you dick glitchers, I will not lose to you noobs' (5 people chose this level and it was selected). Followed the guy who was doing the glitch first, man, it's not even HARD to do that stupid glitch. Anyway so I skip half the track and easily beat the loser that had picked it in the previous 5 races.

To my dismay, literally NONE of the other 4 people that picked the course that round tried the glitch. they probably just loved the level as I used to. :(

Feels bad man. I'm a jerk online glitcher now. I hope they patch it, that course is one of the best in the whole game with a really awesome shortcut that isn't a glitch, but nobody uses it. I don't know what the protocol on that stage should be now. If you don't cheat, well you're coming 4th at least because it's ridiculously popularised with youtube etc, so your VR will take a beat down. But if you do cheat it's also crap, because it's crap.

Has there been a response from nintendo? Is it even recognised as a glitch?

Also ran into someone with the golden wheel badge. What a weirdo.

Koodo

Banned
There's a glitch in Wuhu Loop!

Not completely race breaking like the Maka glitch, but it does shave quite a few seconds from the race (in a crucial segment, no less).

How do people find these things anyway. Rainbow Road is probably next. :lol

Sad that these glitches are just a simple jump rather than some intricate mushroom fueled kite trip.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Does Nintendo have any communities other than Mario Cup, Peel Out and Bob-Omb Blast?

my recommendations are 'banana crazy' and 'let's play'

I think it's based on region.

They're all less that 150 cc as well :/

CPCunha

Seems like i'm having trouble with the online connection with the 3ds...
It its online (checked the system internet test and seems to be ok) and i can use the 3ds browser...but when trying to play MK online, the connection seems to break down or something.

When i choose the Worldwide mode, it keeps on searching forever...never giving me players (even though a friend of mine tried the same option and got tons of racers)...and when i try to join this friend of mine, i keep getting the "unable to connect" msg...

Any thoughts on whats happening? I use a ASUS rt-n13u wireless router.

<=0(

tsab

Seems like i'm having trouble with the online connection with the 3ds...
It its online (checked the system internet test and seems to be ok) and i can use the 3ds browser...but when trying to play MK online, the connection seems to break down or something.

When i choose the Worldwide mode, it keeps on searching forever...never giving me players (even though a friend of mine tried the same option and got tons of racers)...and when i try to join this friend of mine, i keep getting the "unable to connect" msg...

Any thoughts on whats happening? I use a ASUS rt-n13u wireless router.

<=0(

I had the same problem too once. My issue was with the dhcp and/or upnp. try giving your 3DS a static ip instead or lock that dynamic IP your 3ds have, to be assigned to your 3ds.

Probably the first one is easier to do it. Will need to manually input your settings to the 3DS though.

IP: Desired IP to be assigned to 3DS
Getway : Your router's IP
Subnet Mask (255.255.255.0 in most cases)
DNS: Your router's IP, your ISP's DNS IP, or Google's DNS IP (8.8.8.8)

Chairhome

Just started playing this game yesterday and got smoked by someone going by "EYE" in the NeoGAF community! I lost by at least half a track on each race! I need to build up some better customizations, I guess. Fun stuff though!

Top Bottom