• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Ysiadmihi

Banned
this game needed more super circuit remakes...

I wish they made DLC for this game. I'd absolutely buy a pack consisting of nothing but SMK and Super Circuit tracks. Ribbon Road in 3D would be pretty awesome, even though I think hackers have already done that for MK Wii.

Ghost23

I'm starting to realize that the GAF community is the only way to play online. WW matches never contain the perfect balance of competition and enjoyment as the community.

Cedric

Hey everyone, GAF lurker here. Just got a 3DS and Mario Kart so thought I'd join in the fun. Looking forward to playing with all of you!

Buttons

I wish they made DLC for this game. I'd absolutely buy a pack consisting of nothing but SMK and Super Circuit tracks. Ribbon Road in 3D would be pretty awesome, even though I think hackers have already done that for MK Wii.

I also thought that DLC for this game would have been awesome. I'd love some more tracks or DLC characters, I really miss Paratroopa, Dry Bones and Bowser Jr. :eek:

Am enjoying this game tremendously, Lakitu rocks in his little cloud car. xD

It could befun. I always enjoyed more mk as a arcade racer than a item spamming game.plus we do not need to be playing at the same time so it is more convenient.

i'd say we pick 8-10 tracks and give a month time to post times for those tracks. after a month we count the points and we have a winner. what do you mean?

waicol

Banned
I'm starting to realize that the GAF community is the only way to play online. WW matches never contain the perfect balance of competition and enjoyment as the community.

This, i just played a GP on the Nintendo Show 3D community and was as easy as boring, same goes for WW.

Because we have every reason to believe it doesn't and no reason to believe it does.

The only way this game is getting patched is if Maka Wuhu is stored on your save file (lol Skyward Sword).

I wouldn't really look to the Wii online as a sign of what the 3DS is capable of...

senador

Banned
Man fuck blue shells....and lighting, and green shells that surely have some form of assist on them as they hit me far too often.

senador

Banned
whats your code?

In email tags in this post.

Let me know if my Mii or my wife's shows up. I let her make a Mii first then later had to change it to mine but for some reason her's showed up on my friend's 3DS and not mine. I just deleted her's though so hopefully it doesn't do that.

Unicorn

Lame. There's top builds. Might as well not play with GAF if I don't have mushroom wheels or whatever chassis that makes them go faster than me. Marginal differences are okay. (See wipEout) but when I see the ridiculous advantage, I get more discouraged than if I were just getting raped by items.

I'm sure I'm not the first to bitch, and once I get shroom wheels or w/e I'll probably bitch less, but I thought Nintendo wanted MK to be where noobs can be on even field with pros.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Lame. There's top builds. Might as well not play with GAF if I don't have mushroom wheels or whatever chassis that makes them go faster than me. Marginal differences are okay. (See wipEout) but when I see the ridiculous advantage, I get more discouraged than if I were just getting raped by items.

I'm sure I'm not the first to bitch, and once I get shroom wheels or w/e I'll probably bitch less, but I thought Nintendo wanted MK to be where noobs can be on even field with pros.

Out of all the problems the game has, this is not one of them. Mushroom wheels are definitely great, but I see people still win with Rollers.

The only time anyone is at a real disadvantage if they use a low handling/high speed setup.

I was just playing with you before :)

Mushroom wheels don't take long to unlock. The coins you collect in multiplayer go towards the unlockable items as well.

Unicorn

Perhaps in higher player games, but it was me and two other people with mush wheels and by the last race there was no way for me to keep up. Items were also shafting me. Nothing but 3 mushrooms that weren't enough to catch me up.

Also I'm really sad that there is only 1 GBA track. At least it was a good one. Oh, and they have a GBA battle stage, which is probably the best 1-level battle stage of the entire series.

Teppic

The cheating AI in 150cc is ridiculous. Single player wise this is the worst Mario Kart of them all, except for Mario Kart 64. That game had R.C. Pro-Am 2 level of rubberbanding.

Also I'm really sad that there is only 1 GBA track. At least it was a good one. Oh, and they have a GBA battle stage, which is probably the best 1-level battle stage of the entire series.
I'd liked to see more GBA stages too. Not just because I like the tracks, but Super Circuit has the best music in the series, next to Super Mario Kart.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
The cheating AI in 150cc is ridiculous. Single player wise this is the worst Mario Kart of them all, except for Mario Kart 64. That game had R.C. Pro-Am 2 level of rubberbanding.

I'd liked to see more GBA stages too. Not just because I like the tracks, but Super Circuit has the best music in the series, next to Super Mario Kart.

I dunno, I thought that this has been the most authentically challenging Mario Kart yet. Sure, sometimes it feels like the CPU has super aiming (they shoot a Green Shell, and it ricochets exactly to hit me), but I'm not being slammed by items 24/7 and it feels like the CPU presents a realistic challenge.

Wow that Banana Peel Community set up by Nintendo is good fun if you don't like all of the BS items that often occur during a normal race. (I'm split 50/50 on whether I like 100% items or not in this game)

Insaniac

I dunno, I thought that this has been the most authentically challenging Mario Kart yet. Sure, sometimes it feels like the CPU has super aiming (they shoot a Green Shell, and it ricochets exactly to hit me), but I'm not being slammed by items 24/7 and it feels like the CPU presents a realistic challenge.

I agree, I've never had big complaints with 150cc computer, if I drive well and don't get owned by items I can actually pull a significant lead over the AI.

Top Bottom