• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

FUCK WHOEVER FIRED THAT GODDAMN BLUE SHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fAK3H.gif

Grakl

Seriously, fuck that shit. Been in first for multiple games then back to 6-8 each time =/

Oh well, ggs GAF, still fun haha

I'm time trialing GBA Bowser Circuit, to see if that glider short-cut I only just found is worth anything, and I notice the fastest guy is jumping over the corners of the raised walls from the start of the race. ... Is.. such a thing even possible?

I'm time trialing GBA Bowser Circuit, to see if that glider short-cut I only just found is worth anything, and I notice the fastest guy is jumping over the corners of the raised walls from the start of the race. ... Is.. such a thing even possible?
yes it is!

TTGaf what are the essential parts i need.to have to have.a.chance in TT? the parts unlock random right? such a chore....

I will have to experiment with which karts hop the highest or whatever the hell he was doing, doesn't work in my setup. :((

Edit: got the wall jumping working now, the Bee car seems very keen!

yes it is!

TTGaf what are the essential parts i need.to have to have.a.chance in TT? the parts unlock random right? such a chore....

If you want to try 2 star on everything I believe that unlocked the Gold Wheels, those are similar to Slick, which a lot of TTers seem to use. I'm not good enough to drive in that style though :(

tzare

man, AI in 150cc is shit, at least regarding items, you get hit so often it is almost impossible to win just by racing well :(
I'm trying to improve my single star rating but it is frustrating. And people complain about motorstorm rubberband AI.
I've found a pattern: lighting + blue shell at almost the same time, last lap. you're screwed.

Cdammen

Bought a white Nintendo 3DS yesterday and Mario Kart 7. In the first 50cc cup I was pummeled by blue shells but still I won by a good margin. In the second cup I was amazed by the awesome 3D visuals, the depth is incredible in some cases and in the third cup I was smiling like crazy drifting through Koopa City to synth music! I love Mario Kart, it's extreme high and lows but always fun :)

Also, Peach! Always bet on pink.

jokkir

What is considered a win and a loss? Is a win 1st place and a loss anything but first place?

Every person you beat in a race counts as one win. so if you're first in an 8 player match, you get 7 wins.

This way keeps it interesting as that one Blue Shell in a race can put 7 losses in your record. And there are a lot of Blue shells and other items that can screw you over.

olimpia84

Every person you beat in a race counts as one win. so if you're first in an 8 player match, you get 7 wins.

This way keeps it interesting as that one Blue Shell in a race can put 7 losses in your record. And there are a lot of Blue shells and other items that can screw you over.

I see, thanks for the explanation.

Branson

Playing through 50cc grand prix now and on the mall track I hit one of the cars that block you on one part and the mii was the fuuuuuuuu face that I had hahahaha.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Playing through 50cc grand prix now and on the mall track I hit one of the cars that block you on one part and the mii was the fuuuuuuuu face that I had hahahaha.

hahaha, that happened to me too! Except it was my Quagmire Mii. I came in last place laughing

Top Bottom