• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

I agree, I've never had big complaints with 150cc computer, if I drive well and don't get owned by items I can actually pull a significant lead over the AI.

The only thing I noticed about the AI in 150cc was that everyone stopped going as fast around the second half of the final lap allowing me to win most every time my first time.

I thought it was easier than previous games.

GeekyDad

Well, whomever goes by the name of upsidedown, you're a douche bag. Pretty sure it's common practice to not glitch on Maka. Just do Worldwide for that shit. Douche-ka-bob.

Koodo

Banned
You thought that blue shell was gonna stop me, Azu?

Plhiw.gif

Ghost23

I don't think a Nintendo game has ever made me rage as much as this game. It's either people cheating on Maka Wuhu or me getting screwed with the blue shell followed by 3 red shells after. If it was all skill based I would have myself to blame.

I don't think a Nintendo game has ever made me rage as much as this game. It's either people cheating on Maka Wuhu or me getting screwed with the blue shell followed by 3 red shells after. If it was all skill based I would have myself to blame.

But the fact that it isn't an itemless racing game is part of its appeal. Lots of us like the fact that you can screw someone over—even if they're better than you. If you accept that raging over inopportune blue shells is part of the experience, you'll have a better time.

Besides, there are always itemless communities...

Who the fuck is John and why does he keep pressing start game as soon as he enters the room?

Stop.

Yeah, this trend of "Should we get started?" "Start game." with less than a full room needs to end.

You can wait for a minute or two, guys. :/

How long are you lot going to be playing for?

I might have a few more games now that my plans for tonight have gone to shit :(

[Rosalina]*adjusts wig*[/Rosalina]

Top Bottom