• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Ghost23

Was doing good on all the online cups until that last one. Seriously I didn't get 5 seconds without getting hit by something. The stupid thing is there is nothing you can do about it. You can be as good as you want, but you're always going to get screwed one time or another.

EDIT: And who keeps on voting for Koopa Cape? lol

Cynosure

Left to charge the 3DS and a much needed break.

7-8 Gaf player games are fun. Those damn Daisys.
I beat the other Peach that last round.

Impulse buy to the max.

3136-6728-2378
FC

Will join the GAF community in-game as well. PM if you add me.

"Here we go!"

Take time to get familiar with the game. It'll suck for you and those you play against if you're too easy :p

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Practicing my Shy Guy skills, and I just realized that the Arabian theme for Shy Guy Bazaar isn't a random choice, but a shout-out to Doki Doki Panic where they originated in. :p

Cynosure

Who are you and what are you talking about?

How is strategically holding on to a item a dick move?

There are no dick moves in this game, unless they're glitches.....and maybe going out of your way to hit someone with the tanooki tail and then lingering to hit them again

There are no dick moves in this game, unless they're glitches.....and maybe going out of your way to hit someone with the tanooki tail and then lingering to hit them again

he was just joking when he called it a dick move

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano

hahaha

Mohonky

Anyone else feel it's about time they got rid of the blue shell item? You can't defend from it and if you are doing well, you just get hammered with the damn things. I've lead an entire race right to the last corner, got hit with a blue shell and finished 5th. It's like punishment for actually doing well, it's almost worth just sitting in second just to avoid the damn thing.

Raw64life

Just did my first online race. Had fun, although yea.....the items. The first two courses I was in 1st for the majority of the first two laps and then blue shells/item barrages resulted in me finishing 4th both times. Then the third track was Rainbow Road and I raced like utter shit but managed to finish 2nd thanks to getting a Bullet Bill right at the end. I still had fun, but I totally get the purists argument.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Anyone else feel it's about time they got rid of the blue shell item? You can't defend from it and if you are doing well, you just get hammered with the damn things. I've lead an entire race right to the last corner, got hit with a blue shell and finished 5th. It's like punishment for actually doing well, it's almost worth just sitting in second just to avoid the damn thing.
I'm fine with the blue shell existing, but I think it shouldn't be given out on the last lap.

Truth101

Banned
I think the item would be fine as long as there was some way to defend yourself from it. At the very least MK7 helps slightly mitigate the annoyingness of it by knocking other players in its path.

I hate it when I'm in the path of a Blue Shell, I hate it when I'm the target of a Blue Shell, but do I love it when I get a Blue Shell.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
I'm fine with the blue shell existing, but I think it shouldn't be given out on the last lap.

I dunno, that's not fair to someone who gets hit by it in the 1st or 2nd lap.

The game needs to be more intelligent about when it gives out certain items and if the blue shell is going to remain as it currently is, it should only show up if the person in first place has an insurmountable lead imo.

Grakl

This game feels more tight than MKDS, and the drifting seems a bit different. How does it work in comparison to MKDS?

This game feels more tight than MKDS, and the drifting seems a bit different. How does it work in comparison to MKDS?
MK:DS - ›‹›(or‹›‹) and you had red sparks. Could take a second to do.
MK7 - More you turn into your drift the faster you get red sparks. Can get them fast on a sharp corner but it's not as abusive as the mk:ds one.

Koodo

Banned
Is there a room in progress right now? Crumpet and I are in a lobby lobbying.

7 people in lobby right now! Join!

Edit: room auto started.

Top Bottom