• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Poll time:
4 player vs 8 player races online

I dunno, 8 feels a bit too...chaotic? It can be fun, on the right stages but, on some it's incredibly frustrating whereas 4 people feels pretty good on most stages. Not to many people and aside from really good players or big screwups the pack can usually stay together-ish

Poll time:

I dunno, 8 feels a bit too...chaotic? It can be fun, on the right stages but, on some it's incredibly frustrating whereas 4 people feels pretty good on most stages. Not to many people and aside from really good players or big screwups the pack can usually stay together-ish

I guess I prefer 8-person races, just because the chaos can be more fun. Getting frustrated over a barrage of items is a big part of why I enjoy Mario Kart. The fact that something catastrophic can happen in the final turn and shake everything up is entertaining to me.

And 8-person races are way, way better than 12-person races.

Grakl

Poll time:

I actually like 1v1, 4 player, and 8 player. They're all different beasts!

Sianos

It feels amazing to catch up and win 1st after getting blue shelled back to 8th.

You sillies, blue shells supplement skill, not substitute for it!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Wow leading the whole race just to get hit by a blue turtle while flying toasted the finish line.

Made 3rd....

Sianos

Wow leading the whole race just to get hit by a blue turtle while flying toasted the finish line.

Made 3rd....

I started strong, got rammed by a star... and got nothing but bananas and blue shells for the rest of the race.

Those were a big help regaining my position.

Sianos

Two blue shells and then starred. Mario Kart is a vicious cycle of working your way up to first and then immediately losing all your hard work and being banished to last, and the masochist in me loves it. These kinds of games are always the most satisfying to beat.

Need more practice using the items: good at racing, but not dodging items or firing them back.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Was just thinking of Mario Kart.

The Star Fox FaceTime multiplayer feature combined with Voice Chat would make this the greatest online experience ever.

So what happened to Nintendo hosting the top 100 most active communities on the Mario kart channel.... Didn't happen or what?

I don't know where that came from, but could it be a misunderstanding? The game lists your top 100 most recent/active rivals, and probably does something similar for communities if you add enough. Bearing in mind that chancing into a new community will automatically add it to your list (I think).

Chao

mario%20crack.jpg

Amirite

Top Bottom