• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

hey, is the community still alive for online matches?

And does it really make a difference whether to play on Xl or OG?
As long as everyone isn't busy touching their Pokémons we should be racing every Thursday night at least.

The XL makes the game look better to me but aside from that there's no difference.

Gattuso

I figured it would be dead today, and with me not having the game i was holding a bit of hope some of you would be able to put it down for at least a moment so i wouldn't be by myself.
edit: i can't help but have that feeling of wanting more with it just being the 2 of us.
edit2: lol you hit yourself with your own fireball
edit3: i'm just so evil

I figured it would be dead today, and with me not having the game i was holding a bit of hope some of you would be able to put it down for at least a moment so i wouldn't be by myself.
edit: i can't help but have that feeling of wanting more with it just being the 2 of us.
edit2: lol you hit yourself with your own fireball
edit3: i'm just so evil
What? Sorry a bit distracted :p

Hey guys, I just got the game on Sunday and tried online MP for the first time yesterday, loved it! Looking at the post history here, you guys play on Thursdays? How about tonight and can I join? I assume someone makes a community called GAF or something

Gattuso

Make sure you add the community "NeoGAF 150cc All Items" in the op of the thread near the bottom.
The room is up if anyone wants to join.

we started early, there's only 2 of us in the 1 group. final race of the set coming up
It looked like there was another group racing too. I thought that maybe Prinny and ffdgh started another room.

I'm just glad that someone else is here, all these dogs/wolves were making me nervous :{

Top Bottom