• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

ffdgh

I didn't realize it was you for a looooong time. Then I braked out of habit for an ffdgh troll tactic on DK Summit and went, I have made a serious, serious error.

Oh that's not a troll tactic than it is an anger tactic. It's only fair If anyone forces me to use a star early than expected, they deserve to be given what they've unleashed :D

Haha, called it :p

Rather surprised you're the only one that caught on lol.

I know you well... too well >_<

When we bringing Kid Icarus back?

Good games folks!
I'm up for KI:U.

Normally I would have suspected ffdgh but uh... I'll admit it: I thought name-changed corrupted was him. Kinda dumb since A) corrupted always posts when playing and B) avvy. That RR ending should've gave it away, too. ><

wVeSsw1.jpg

I can't land the last SC for crap. XD Would be an easy sub-1:41 otherwise if I can nail that + the moon section (lose soooo much time there!)

AEREC

Bought this a few days and trying to unlock a bunch of stuff before heading online.

How's the online community for this? Still easy to find a game? I'll post my FC a little later once I'm back at my 3ds.

Elija2

Bought this a few days and trying to unlock a bunch of stuff before heading online.

How's the online community for this? Still easy to find a game? I'll post my FC a little later once I'm back at my 3ds.

MK7 is probably the most popular online 3DS game so you'll always find people to play against.

ffdgh

We're already waiting, don't forget to bring your exposed backside :p

Although if the rumor about item dragging being out in MK8 is true maybe now's the time to get used to it :/

I leaning towards that rumor being true going by e3 demo gameplay vids on youtube, characters were able to drag items.

Also ouch shark.

I leaning towards that rumor being true going by e3 demo gameplay vids on youtube, characters were able to drag items.

Also ouch shark.
That's actually too bad, it would be nice to see them shake up the formula a little bit.

Also, DK does not approve of all of these bombs to the face :(

ffdgh

That's actually too bad, it would be nice to see them shake up the formula a little bit.

Also, DK does not approve of all of these bombs to the face :(

I don't mind the DD way. Atlease first won't be nearly invincible just dragging tripple bannas lol

Maybe they'll make the blue shell more manageable...hopefully.

Top Bottom