• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Rezbit

The new rainbow road just blew my mind.

My whole mind.

Mind+Blown.jpg

Just played it. SWEET JAYSUS.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
Wow, worldwide races are fucking intense. There's consistently 6-8 people, and almost everyone you face is near your level. I love it!

Synless

CRUMPET!!!! *Shakes fists in air*

Man, either I'm really horrible or the rest of you GAFfers are pretty damn good. Maybe I just need to find the right combination of kart pieces.

I got rocked earlier. I'm not playing online until I have unlocked everything at this point.

BY2K

Membero Americo
CRUMPET!!!! *Shakes fists in air*

Man, either I'm really horrible or the rest of you GAFfers are pretty damn good. Maybe I just need to find the right combination of kart pieces.

Metal Mario + Train + Slick Wheels works wonders for me when I'm not hit by a bazillion shells.

DarkWish

Victorious once again! Gotten 1st overall every time. Playing one final set of races then I'm calling it quits for the night. Gonna play some offline stuff tomorrow to unlock more.

EDIT: Haha Windyoshi, those were some intense matches.

Koodo

Banned
Anyone know of a Youtube channel with videos of the tracks?

Wow, worldwide races are fucking intense. There's consistently 6-8 people, and almost everyone you face is near your level. I love it!
omg, this is great news. Hated having 9k in MK Wii and getting matched with 6k racers.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
You guys should give the Battle Mode community a try. Battle Mode is a ton of fun and I don't get hand cramps as much playing it. :p

This game is good and all, but...

It's taking too long to exit the Mario Kart Channel (Saying "Please Wait"). Is this a technical issue or something?

Ydahs

Online is insanely well made in this game. Having a blast playing with other GAFers.

Communities is such an amazing feature which has so much potential. Nintendo must release an API for it so other developers can implement it into their games.

Just tried out Kalimari Desert. The Tunnel doesn't work anymore. WTF MAN!

I may bounce in and out of the GAF community. I'll try not to be terrible at the game.

DarkWish

Damn, that last race in Kalimari Desert got me worried but Triple Mushrooms helped pull me through. Ended my run with yet another win overall, though props to Ivan for giving me a run for my money. Had a ton of fun playing with GAFers tonight, can't wait for more soon!

Started in 150cc, fking brutal. I'll unlock more stuck then off to online. Although the first thing I did was go to the Gaf community and proceeded to lose every race.

Top Bottom