• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

I never played the Wii version but I finally had a chance to play it today and see the tracks for both games.

I think the Wii version has a little more creativity in its tracks, but not all of them are great. There are a few standouts but overall, I think it's more creative than the tracks in MK7 although there are some really good ones in MK7. Special Cup in the Wii version was disappointing I thought.

As for retro tracks, MK7 has a really good selection. So I'm happy with the retro selection in this one. I think MK7 has the best retro track selection in the series.

Also, Rainbow Track in this game is the best one I ever played. I usually don't like racing through Rainbow tracks but this one is really good.

Effect

Ugh. I still do not like the Rainbow Road courses. I think the when those show up online I'm going to be quitting that race to not have to deal with them. I don't care about losing badly in races but I do not like tracks that have no walls and make it so easy to fall off. That is not fun for me at all.

Koodo

Banned
This game is gonna sell like cupcakes. The 3DS sales are gonna explode.
I was vehemently against the idea of purchasing the 3DS until a redesign, and now I'm rummaging the house for spare change.
EhyFa.gif

This game is gonna sell like cupcakes. The 3DS sales are gonna explode.
I think so too.

Even though I've only been playing for one day, I can't help but feel this game is better than MK DS. And I loved that game. The new courses in this one are just mind blowing. There wasn't a single one I didn't like. So I'd be surprised if this wasn't a runaway hit for Nintendo.

Though I will concede it's possible I'm just experiencing new game syndrome.

This game is pure bliss. Played some single player and am having a lot of fun. This game is really nice to look at. Super charming and crisp. Gonna do some community multiplayer tomorrow and get my ass kicked for sure.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
I've got at least 1 star in all cups in 50cc, 100cc, and 150cc, but no Gold wheels. Do I also have to do the same for Mirror Mode?

watershed

Banned
Awesome, there was noone in the GAF community so I couldn't try it.G

Its ridiculously fun. Some courses allow for infinite drifting mixed with bomb letting going(? where you drop the bomb behind you instead of throwing it). Its like being a drive-bye bomber. Great fun.

Hylian7

I'm really going to have to stop playing with brightness full blast all the time. My battery is running low. Luckily I'm at home with my charger right now.

Hylian7

how do i find neogaf community ...... i know nothing about html codes, and 46 pages is alot to comb through

Hit the quote button on the OP, look where it says the stuff about the communities. Basically the Community Codes are hidden using the email tag, so they aren't seen by people only browsing.

Universaldamps

Neo Member
It'd be cool if you could set the community to 'public' or 'private', or something along those lines anyway. Then when you're in the lobby with other people you could actually chat and type messages rather than using the crappy pre-selection you get.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Getting 3 stars in 150cc cups is going to be hard.

The 50cc ones have been way easy so far.

Top Bottom