• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Item rapes are unpleasant.

Hit with a blue shell, knocked off the track because of said blue shell, hit by a red shell as you're being brought back onto the track, bumped by Bowser, then hit by a Bullet Bill.

WkKM3.jpg

BY2K

Membero Americo
I just owned the fuck out of 4 people on Luigi's Raceway.

It was literally like I was playing 50cc. I finished the race they were at the tunnel.

And on Daisy Hills I stole a 4th place in the best way possible. I hit the guy ON THE FINISH LINE with a star and I steal the position.

fugimax

It was literally like I was playing 50cc.

And on Daisy Hills I stole a 4th place in the best way possible. I hit the guy ON THE FINISH LINE with a star and I steal the position.

haha ... FUCK YOU. ;)

DarkWish

It was literally like I was playing 50cc.

Haha I still won overall! I'm Hassan by the way.

EDIT: Looks like I'm facing fugimax again, should be fun!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I might play a game tonight. Those finals are calling me though. At first I thought I might be my Lando Calrissian mii but I've decided to just go as myself.

I've finished 50cc and half of 100cc so far, and it's been incredibly, sleep-inducingly easy. I hope 150cc is more worthwhile.

The CPU on 150cc and especially Mirror are unfair. 150cc is item spam holy shit and Mirror CPUs just hate your guts. They're willing to break and go into reverse to hit you with a star. (true story)

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Driving in first, last lap.
2nd to last turn, 5th place out of nowhere, followed by the blue bomber.
End up in last.

Damn.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Hey so, after playing online all day I saw a green icon on my Mii Plaza, so I clicked it.

Everyone I faced online is in my Mii Plaza. I don't understand.

canonj

Does anyone know if you can add CPU players when playing local multiplayer like you could in Mario Kart DS or Wii? I'd really like to know but have no way of testing it out.

BowieZ

Banned
Does anyone know if you can add CPU players when playing local multiplayer like you could in Mario Kart DS or Wii? I'd really like to know but have no way of testing it out.

Yep, Grand Prix or Versus local is easy. You just can't play with other online opponents when in a local match. I think.

Jcdragon

CRUMPET!!!! *Shakes fists in air*

Man, either I'm really horrible or the rest of you GAFfers are pretty damn good. Maybe I just need to find the right combination of kart pieces.

XxCGSxX

I'm getting this game on Wednesday since it's my payday but I have a question about coins. Coins increase the speed of your racer and it caps at 10 coins right? But about the coin collecting for unlocking, do coins that you collect during online games count? Also is 10 the maximum amount of coins you can collect specifically for the unlockable kart parts per race or do the other coins you collect after reaching 10 count towards that? Thanks! Can't wait to play with you guys in 2 days!

Top Bottom