• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Well payback is a bitch.

Blue turtle and then red turtle right after which knocks me in put on last lap :/

Skiesofwonder

«þ»;33340940 said:
Good games guys, I am Will by the way, managed to win the GP despite coming 2nd in all 4 races :D

How dare you deny Mario of his trophy!

Good game man, consistence is the name of the game when you play quality opponents.

Skiesofwonder

Boney and shadowlink you mind posting your MK7 name?

Im Colin btw. Fuck blue turtles lol

Edit: wow I'm sucking it up!

Berordn

No, and they still have a lot of courses to go before they run out from any game, though I doubt they'll want to go through the whole SNES tracklist, and a few N64 tracks ought to be completely reworked if they bring them over.

I doubt anyone really cares, but I got curious and made a spreadsheet that lists everything too. It's not very pretty, but there you go. We're almost out of MK64 tracks :(

I'll be jumping online myself now. Brace yourself for my terrible, GAF.

Aaaand I'm sitting in a lobby alone. Niiiiiice.

Berordn

I got kicked out of another lobby while it was starting for some reason, but we've got three in one right now...

edit: oh connection errors this time.

Skiesofwonder

Open lobby with five. come and join!

Edit: I'm not going to lie, I got completely dominated that round. Part of it was me taking to many lists, part was bad luck, and most wad me needing to tune my game up a bit.

I officially hate daisy now btw.

Boogiepop

I doubt anyone really cares, but I got curious and made a spreadsheet that lists everything too. It's not very pretty, but there you go. We're almost out of MK64 tracks :(

I'll be jumping online myself now. Brace yourself for my terrible, GAF.

Aaaand I'm sitting in a lobby alone. Niiiiiice.

Looks like you forgot at least SNES Rainbow Road. And I found it interesting.

Top Bottom