• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Dr Prob

Banned
I doubt anyone really cares, but I got curious and made a spreadsheet that lists everything too. It's not very pretty, but there you go. We're almost out of MK64 tracks

The remaining four MK64 tracks are awesome though. The next console MK could be godly.

Toad's Turnpike, Wario Stadium, Royal Raceway and Yoshi Valley? Yes please!

I loved that game so much.

Wizpig

The remaining four MK64 tracks are awesome though. The next console MK could be godly.

Oh god, yes please.
GBA and N64 tracks are always the best.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Of course im actually winning a race and blue shellnat the last second puts me in last....

My luck will change now!!!! Get ready!

Boken

Banned

Toad's Turnpike. Best Mirror course EVER. Having to drive at incoming traffic is awesome. They should make more high risk tracks like it.

Skiesofwonder

Oh wow what a gorgeous bomb throw.

Sorry Aero it had to be done. Your streak had to be put to an end!

Edit: I hate you Insy! That was just dirty lol

Skiesofwonder

Yes that was pretty amazing. The first one I was jumping on top of Colin but he still placed ahead of me, lol

Lol the Mario Kart gods must of known how cruel of a tricked you played on me so they showed me some compassion.

Berordn

Hm, any tips for 3-starring the 150cc prix? Can't seem to break 2 stars...

Just finished my last 150cc today and it's all about staying in first, really. Don't drive off the road for too long (especially if you don't have an offroad kart or mushrooms) and recover as fast as you can when you get hit. If Lakitu has to fish you out of anything, that's typically bad for you.

MooMoo

Just finished my last 150cc today and it's all about staying in first, really. Don't drive off the road for too long (especially if you don't have an offroad kart or mushrooms) and recover as fast as you can when you get hit. If Lakitu has to fish you out of anything, that's typically bad for you.
Heh, I'm so confused right now. Finally 3-starred a prix but I felt like I totally bombed one of the courses since I was 5th place for 2/3 of the laps. By the way, has anyone found an OP kart combination?

Edit: Ohoh, another 3-star! But again, I really screwed up on one of the courses (still finished in first though). This is baffling me because the ones I can't 3-star are the ones I tend to not fuck up on as much >.>

And....it looks like my 3DS is stuck

Tried joining a community, took forever joining the group, so I press home and close the game. Now it's stuck saying "saving data and closing software"

EDIT: Fixed it. Just ejected the game card

DarkKyo

God fcking damn it. Is there some secret to making super fast cars? I always seem to go half the speed of the 1st place no matter what car make-up I use. Is it the characters I'm using?

Skill doesn't matter much in this game, it's all speed pretty much. I've always been awesome at MK but I can't do anything if the other karts go twice the speed of my kart...

(ranting about online play btw)

Volcynika

Yay, I won an online GP for once! I was Volc on there (I think Graphics Horse was "Horse" or something)?

Gotta go though guys, wish I could play more. :(

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Let'see if I can join now some fight with you other Gaffers! :D
Solved all my internet problems, don't worry.

Top Bottom