• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe |OT| Deluxe Salt

feel

I'm thinking of skipping the 100cc Cups and just going for 150cc already despite being totally new to Mario Kart, 100cc is not challenging at all.

dezzy8

I dunno if anyone else noticed this but the controllers' rumble make a coin sound if you pick it up during a race. Play in complete silence with the sound off. You'll hear it.

Oh my god. Cheese Land on 200 CC is so hard. Took me 10 tries to finish in first in the Crossing Cup. Then in Wild Woods, 5th because of a train on the 3rd lap. Fuck everything.

Here goes attempt 20 million.

otakuderek

What does everyone use for their kart setups? I've just been using the standard kart and wheels and I'm finding it hard to win races in the high cc cups.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
How do I find the lobbies you guys play in? Would love to join, been playing a lot.
Quote the op for the tournament code, then go online in game, tournament, search by code.

Only have to do that the first time, the GAF tournament should appear on your fave tournaments.

Theorymon

First NeoGAF tournament top ten!

C-ozbcyUIAALnPO.jpg

feel

Mine comes next week. These Joy Cons cramp my hands after a while.
Be excited, I just got mine today and it's so comfy, such a pleasure to play Zelda and Mario Kart with it. A must have for switch owners, I think I might even like it more than my xbox one controller.

RyuKanSan

Okay, help me out here, is there some kinda skill I'm missing lol. I swear I'm hitting folk with shells and they boosting afterwards like it's nothing.

Theorymon

Okay, help me out here, is there some kinda skill I'm missing lol. I swear I'm hitting folk with shells and they boosting afterwards like it's nothing.

I think you actually hit the items, its just that the game still does the spin out animation, but server side it hit the item, or something like that.

Top Bottom