• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe |OT| Deluxe Salt

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Damn communication error when I'm ahead for once

nikos

Fuck this shit ass fucking game. You know the salt is real when you throw a $90 controller at the console. This game is going to breed serial killers.

I feel better now, sorry.

Mandelbo

Oh my God
Is there something about Special Cup 150cc that makes the AI behave like a complete dick? Just had a blue shell go past me, miss first place, then go all the way back round and hit me once *I* was in first place. THEN I was on the final stretch, got hit by lightning and a blue shell and came fourth! Now I've got to do the entire cup again! @_@

Firebrand

Lmao, those last few seconds of the airport track. Activated bullet bill right before lighting, moved up from 11th to 6th.

Good games.

TheFuzz

My addiction begins again...

Quick question, on the F-Zero track I noticed motion blur on the game pad...

Sounds silly but I think it's the whole "speed" illusion when running over the power-ups but I'm not playing right now. The blur is normal, yes? Didn't know if it happens on other tracks too.

Anyone?

Oh my God
Is there something about Special Cup 150cc that makes the AI behave like a complete dick? Just had a blue shell go past me, miss first place, then go all the way back round and hit me once *I* was in first place. THEN I was on the final stretch, got hit by lightning and a blue shell and came fourth! Now I've got to do the entire cup again! @_@

Yes.

Top Bottom