• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe |OT| Deluxe Salt

jonno394

played my first races online, came second once and third mostly with a couple of lower places when I didnt know the track or items went against me.

No chance of winning though as some guy was always winning them by a country mile!

edit - if LeEpicOne is any of you guys, you're too good, leave me alone :p

Neoxon

I have arrived

tenor.gif

ciD_Vain

This is the killer app for this game IMO. How easy was this to set up and play?
Not long at all. Maybe 5-10 minutes to make sure every dock and Joy con was set up properly. Instead of Wireless Play (to avoid the single joy con limitation), we all connected online on the same network and went into the same room. Everything was in-sync- countdown, music, hit detection with zero lag.

Lightningboalt

Neo Member
My god, that Sunshine Airport match that just happened. I went from last place to first in basically the final 15 seconds of the match. That was ridiculous, I don't know how I did that.

feel

150cc Star Cup, won first 3 races and got gangbanged midway through te last one Mount Wario and went 10th place, almost pulled off an amazing comeback in the last stretch to 3-star the cup with some epic turbos but Bowser Jr held that first place like a champ. My pulse was racing even tho I lost. This is a great game.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I was going to hold off on getting this since I have the WiiU version, but then I realized there's a gaf room or whatever, so this'll be the best time to get my ass handed to me. Ordered a copy, joining the chaos later next week.

jorgejjvr

Triple Mushrooms & a Star in 3rd Place....

WHAT

THE FUCK!?!?
I believe items you get are based on distance,not so much placement. How far the person from you is. If 2nd place is immensely far, I can see it happening

Although of course, being 12 AND far is even more crazy and good items

Xemnas89

Well that was fun. Had alot of bad luck in the last ten or so races but it's all good because it's mario kart lol. Will be back on later.

Top Bottom