• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe |OT| Deluxe Salt

bonesquad

So far I learned this morning I still suck, and if the 1st place player passes the finish line then the blue shell targets #2. Grrr.

Sigh I should have preordered from Amazon I guess. I go to order and it's out of stock and tells me it'll ship in 3-4 weeks. I imagine they'll get more stock and it'll actually ship before then but...jesus. It's just a standard edition of a game. I would just buy it elsewhere but I have $30 in Amazon credit to use up.

Firebrand

So far I learned this morning I still suck, and if the 1st place player passes the finish line then the blue shell targets #2. Grrr.

I haven't seen anything as silly as in MK7 though, where the blue shell went over the finish line chasing #1, then REVERSED and came back down the track to hit me right before the finish line.

Can you boost when dropped by Lakitu in this game?

Camjo-Z

what the hell was happening in the back of the pack on bone dry dunes there

two blue shells and i still leisurely sauntered into first

Firebrand

Sigh I should have preordered from Amazon I guess. I go to order and it's out of stock and tells me it'll ship in 3-4 weeks. I imagine they'll get more stock and it'll actually ship before then but...jesus. It's just a standard edition of a game. I would just buy it elsewhere but I have $30 in Amazon credit to use up.

Digital download code from Amazon instead? Unless you want it physical ofc.

TheFuzz

My addiction begins again...

Quick question, on the F-Zero track I noticed motion blur on the game pad...

Sounds silly but I think it's the whole "speed" illusion when running over the power-ups but I'm not playing right now. The blur is normal, yes? Didn't know if it happens on other tracks too.

Anyone?

Quoting again in hopes of answers

He is the King.

Yay! :D

He's the best!

BYBnusI.png

I managed to play Mario Kart 8 on a friend's Switch for a few minutes and those few minutes were magical as fuck. KartGAF, I wish to join you in the salt, but I lack a switch. But when I do get one, I will join you all.

Heh, they didn't even get enough to fulfill preorders. Not sure why.

MrFlooD

Had it on Wii-U but glad I picked it up for switch. Will be perfect for my monthly business trips.

The game also made me aware my left joy-con has the disconnect issue. Already opened my ticket and hope I get my replacement ASAP.

jorgejjvr

Guys are you all on the discord chat? I advise to go there. Most of us are there, we are always chatting, and we can even voice chat if we chose to. It's an app, very easy to interact as we do races

Lightningboalt

Neo Member
I'm so glad that the world can come together and spam "I'm using tilt controls!" once again. Genuinely one of my favorite parts about Mario Kart 8.

jorgejjvr

Guys are you all on the discord chat? I advise to go there. Most of us are there, we are always chatting, and we can even voice chat if we chose to. It's an app, very easy to interact as we do races
For next page

Quote for discord

HERE:
[EMAIL="https://discordapp.com/invite/2qsZpJj][/EMAIL]

Also, add me!

SW-6188-0130-1440

Top Bottom