• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Rich!

just played through them all. amazing.

the music in the hyrule track sounds just like the overworld theme in Link's Awakening!

Exentryk

Hyrule tyres work out better than Metal's/Golds/Slicks now with Master Cycle and Super Heavy.

EDIT - There are 4 in this lobby. Who else has rooms going? Probably can combine?

OmegaDL50

No they have bundled NSMB U

I bought a wiiu that had NSMB U that had lulgi u on disc

The thing is NSMB U + Luigi U was only ever available as part of that bundle. I don't think you can purchase it separately as a standalone retail release.

Still Nintendo doesn't have a precedent in releasing GOTY editions or Special Editions of their already existing line up as a re-release with the content included, so that is something to consider.

Soul Lab

man guys, stop it!! I'm still at work. :(
I am so hyped right now because of you. The DLC can't be that good....
i guess it can

Dr Prob

Banned
Think every single person in that room fell off Mute City in that same exact spot at least once, myself included. So funny. Looks like a regular shroomspot, but then you come out of it all screwy.

Anyway, neat dlc/update. Feel like seven of the eight tracks are really great additions. That's a solid ratio, especially considering the price tag.

Dr Prob

Banned
Hi. I am trying to join this and keep getting a notification that says. 'Participation restrictions'. Is it ok to join?

So what's the reason I cannot join this, by the way? Tournament search recognizes this lobby, but can't enter due to some kind of restriction. I have the DLC.

Whoever made the room needs to check the settings. Probably has a minimum VR requirement or something set up that shouldn't be there. Not your fault.

Exentryk

Nice, the numbers are picking up.

I love it how mostly everyone picks random when no DLC tracks are available as options :D

Top Bottom