• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

DaBoss

We need a GBA/SNES Bowser's Castle though. Those courses are fun to race on in MBWii, MK7, and those custom MBWii courses.

Why do I get the feeling we were all trying to join each other at the same time when none of us were actually in a room simply due to lag

I'M JOINING A ROOM

DaBoss

I just hit two invisible items for the first time in MK8.

One of them was Shark's green shell he lost from the lightning. The other made me lost 3rd/4th place.

The room's average VR would likely be notably higher if it was WWs since Regionals has a lot fewer people.

On the plus side, we get more lag due to the higher chance of somebody having potatoes for internet due to the US's great infrastructure. So there are pluses!

DaBoss

Game was giving me single mushrooms and single green shells when I was in 11th/10th/9th. I don't know how I got to 6th.
That's the only reason I can play this game more than once in a blue moon these days TBH
Well that's true for me too in the sense that I couldn't be playing now if it weren't for Off-TV Play lol.
Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be fucking fired. Same for whoever came up with the coin as a item idea
I think the guy who thought the bump physics and making heavies all super good should go first. :p

Top Bottom