• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
200cc, more Mii costumes, DLC Pack 2 on April 23.

IM SO THERE! I"M HYPED! :D

EDITED: WHOOOA DUDE! 200CC ONLINE WITH FRANTIC MODE! IM SO THERE!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Haha. You've been away a while. So welcome back.

Yeah, I came back a little for the DLC, but Smash pulled me away, didn't even play Smash 4 much but I've gotten pretty heavily into Project M.

Will come back for DLC2, and try to stick around more. Maybe I won't be tooooo rusty, and 200cc is basically going to require relearning courses anyway.

Azuran

Banned
I got a confession to make guys: I been holding back in 150cc all this time. It's just not tough enough for me :p

Nintendo finally listened to my concerns. Always nice to see.

Roo

So... for our tournaments:

Frantic DLC - 48 tracks
Frantic DLC - 200cc + 48 tracks

I assume everyone in here bought both packs so we can get rid of the one we currently have

Exentryk

So... for our tournaments:

Frantic DLC - 48 tracks
Frantic DLC - 200cc + 48 tracks

I assume everyone in here bought both packs so we can get rid of the one we currently have

Just have:
Normal DLC - 48 tracks (200cc)
Frantic DLC - 48 tracks (200cc)

No one cares about 150 now. :p

So yeah today was so fucking good except for the "more amiibo costumes" thing

I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH THE CURRENT ONES

I JUST NEEDED MARIO AND CAPTAIN FALCON

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm actually not mad at all but goddammit i was so close!

Roo

Just have:
Normal DLC - 48 tracks (200cc)
Frantic DLC - 48 tracks (200cc)

No one cares about 150 now. :p

I won't create the tournaments so I don't care, really :V

Also, Rainbow Road, Dragon Driftway and Bone-Dry Dunes are going to be a nightmare for everyone. Karts included

I won't create the tournaments so I don't care, really :V

Also, Rainbow Road, Dragon Driftway and Bone-Dry Dunes are going to be a nightmare for everyone. Karts included
lol, most vehicles (except like max handling shit) have to brake on a few spots on RR as it is for the best lines

So for those of us who already brake for that course it's just gonna be more braking.

Those of you who just take the turns really wide, though? GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN! :D

Roo

There'll probably even be some SCs that were impossible before that are now possible.

Hoping we get 200cc TTs but I'll be shocked if we actually do.

Yup, that Grumble Volcano shortcut right after entering the volcano..? expect more of those.

By the way, will this speed effect TT? because if so, I feel sorry for everyone who worked their ass for a WR lol

By the way, will this speed effect TT? because if so, I feel sorry for everyone who worked their ass for a WR lol
I would imagine that if they do miraculously add 200cc Time Trials it will be a separate option. Like ideally you would choose Time Trials and then you would choose 150cc or 200cc and there would be separate records for both and stuff.

jnWake

Holy crap 200cc will be insane. It'll add a lot of replay value to the game!

I wonder how stupidly fast will Mute City be.

Top Bottom