• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

OPERATION ALL-NIGHTER GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

why did i watch the nintendo direct

i am so fucking hyped it's making starting this shit hard

Enforced: Are you using the diagonals when firehopping on straights? If you don't do that your "effective hitbox" will be bigger than it should be.

Enforced

OPERATION ALL-NIGHTER GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

why did i watch the nintendo direct

i am so fucking hyped it's making starting this shit hard

Enforced: Are you using the diagonals when firehopping on straights? If you don't do that your "effective hitbox" will be bigger than it should be.
I have no idea. :p

So yeah, with 200cc I'm thinking that maybe we really should go with a new thread for the new DLC pack.

It's a series first, a pretty notable one at that, and I feel that that alone justifies a new thread.

Roo

So yeah, with 200cc I'm thinking that maybe we really should go with a new thread for the new DLC pack.

It's a series first, a pretty notable one at that, and I feel that that alone justifies a new thread.
A new thread was a given anyway :p

This one will become the "Community Thread"

Edit: actually, I still don't know if this one should because the community thread or have a brand new one for that too.

ffdgh

Oh hey. It'll finally be possible to reach that upper level on bone dry dunes. Heck glider sections in general will probably be more crazy lol.

200cc would make the race more fun.

Or take salt levels to heights never seen before.

Hmm It just concurred to me. They could actually pull off a 2 lap n64 RR now without it being too long. :O

A new thread was a given anyway :p

This one will become the "Community Thread"

Edit: actually, I still don't know if this one should because the community thread or have a brand new one for that too.
We're at 141 pages right now. We're gonna need a new thread anyways.

I don't think the community thread idea will actually work, though. We're probably just going to have two different discussions going on because a lot of people are probably just going to skim the OP for the codes, enter them, and then immediately start talking in the thread.

Top Bottom