• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Azure J

ibtsMpHGFEPLWu.png

Ouch how did you lose it?
I abandoned the poor thing to work on this. Seems it got fed up with its neglect and ran away with me noticing. I've looked and looked and have been unable to find it. Checked game cases, the table, etc. It's possible it got mixed in with some junk and accidentally thrown away. My fault for not putting it in its case I guess :X

Oh and sad story: On the bus ride home today I got a trade request... Couldn't that have waited until I had recovered a bit? ;_;

Oh but don't worry too much; my Living Dex, an RNG'd 6IV Ditto, and some random spitbacks were on the Bank and I think I have plenty more spitbacks on Y. I also have over 700 BP waiting for me when I beat the game thanks to the Bank. So I'm mainly just losing some competitive stuff, my legit shiny 5V Jolly Lu-

WAIT FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST THAT SHIT, THAT TOOK FUCKING FOREVER. FUCK. FUCK MY LIFE I LOVED THAT FUCKER. FUCK.

*ahem* -cario and a few legendaries, like my lovely Cresse- WAIT FUCK I LOVED THAT BITCH FUCK ME AAAAAAAAAAAH

Azure J

Kak was trying SO hard to get that last second slip stream and I was so focused on the rear view that I didn't even notice when I became 2nd. Haha.

Top Bottom