• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Alright, I'm sorry for not making GIFs for last two days. I lost track of my time with a lot of things going on, along with Mewtwo update.

6 more days! :D

evnssa.gif

Enforced

I didn't realize how annoying her voice is until I saw this video.

Her Mario Galaxy VA was, is and always will be the best.
I don't remember her voice in galaxy. I plan to play again in 2017. Which the game will be 10 year old. Also in metriod fusion. The enemy who have my suit scares me. D:

Enforced

Oh yeah they changed Rosalina's voice. I remember they first revealed her last year on February. Then they changed her voice later on.

Roo

^^ No, her VA has been the same since 3D World.
She had a different one exclusively for MK7 which was irritating as well but not as much as this one.

I don't remember her voice in galaxy. I plan to play again in 2017. Which the game will be 10 year old. Also in metriod fusion. The enemy who have my suit scares me. D:

The only thing I remember about Metroid Fusion is Nightmare's fight lol
Cool game but forgettable imo.

Burning Justice

the superior princess

DooD1234

Hey guys, I have a cool idea. We should post videos of us screwing over Azure to see how salty he can get. Nah I'm just kidding but that sounds very tempting. Also I'm Cap. hotdog in case you were wondering who that is.

DaBoss

I love how the first 2 and last vids have me getting false starts.

While the 3rd vid has me not getting a false start and placing well, coincidence? I think not!

Also, my backwards green shell hit you on Yoshi's, but that was ricocheted so it's not satisfying. :(

I'm definitely gonna have to upload my perspective of that Swwet Sweet race cause of the star at the beginning of the race and that 3rd lap craziness.

EDIT:
Hey guys, I have a cool idea. We should post videos of us screwing over Azure to see how salty he can get. Nah I'm just kidding but that sounds very tempting. Also I'm Cap. hotdog in case you were wondering who that is.
I don't have clips that would make Azure J salty (actually I apparently do, but I have no idea what I did lol).

Here's one to make Greg salty though (maybe Roo as well, though that green shell didn't affect him as much as it did for Greg): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h20ySinjus

And here's the massacre at Sweet Sweet Canyon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th3XTAQtYwo

I was definitely building up that bad kartma and had bad things happen to me eventually.

Okay, so on Sweet Sweet Canyon, DaBoss hit ffdgh with a boomerang but didn't hit the bomb. So then the bomb was dropped and DaBoss then decided it would be smart to run right into it, fucking them both over. lmfao
So it was your green shell? asshole ¬¬'
No, but seriously. I didn't see it coming. It hit me right when I landed so I thought it was a random green shell from someone behind me.
Helped me with my great comeback so I'm glad he did that to you. <3

Roo

No, I just wanted to do some Pokemon things and I saw that DooD wanted to get in so I decided to be nice and leave so he could get in.

I remember doing pretty well last night! lol

D'aww :,)

btw, I'm preparing a really small but nice surprise for the next OT :D
You guys will love it and will be able to help making it better as time goes by.

DaBoss

I know I've had many salty posts not towards others, but towards the game. Even if I won the race lol.
Okay, so on Sweet Sweet Canyon, DaBoss hit ffdgh with a boomerang but didn't hit the bomb. So then the bomb was dropped and DaBoss then decided it would be smart to run right into it, fucking them both over. lmfao
That's not how it was. This is how it went:

I threw the boomerang before he started to drag the bomb. He just happened to drag the bomb exactly after I threw the boomerang. I thought the boomerang missed so I continued going, but it bounced off the wall and hit ffdgh. Then we got caught in the blast. And that's not all. Roo also got caught in the blast and happened to get piranha plant so it ended up attacking ffdgh, not sure if it hit me, but we were stuck there for quite a while.

And then I got hit twice afterwards (you can see the ricocheted green shell which was the second hit).

DaBoss

Is there any particular time you guys usually start racing here? This might be a good time to join in this gaf mayhem.
Most people start racing at 9PM ET. Though some start racing at WWs or something at around 8PM ET then move on to the GAF room when more people join.

Add this code in the Tournaments part of the game to add the GAF room, quote the post to see it.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
I will be setting up the frantic room if no one has beaten me to it.

I think we should just designate one person to do it, rather that have a bunch of people try to create tournaments at once. That would just cause confusion.

If you're going to do it, I want to make sure: you're going to be on right when the DLC releases, right? The DLC will more than likely release Wednesday night/Thursday morning at around 12-1 AM PDT, and the 200cc Frantic tournament, at least, needs to go up right after it releases.

Proof that I'm actually doin' this:
FUCK ALL OF YOU
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i0LsrJDy1Y2ff.png
I swear to god I am going to destroy you Hypno. If you touch or fuck me over ONE more time...
About FUCKING TIME!!!
You guys have to tell me your secret. How do you guys have a bullet bill hit me every time I get hit by something? It's a conspiracy I tell ya.
That disappearing ramp! Argh! I was ON IT when it went down and it ran me into the wall!
it's ok i just let everyone get in front of me at the start for that accurate f-zero experience
----------
Merrick I hate you :)
Merrick you ass, your random led to Shit Turnpike.
----------
If only I would not get bumped to the walls in the beginning.

Jesus...
When the person in front of you gets a bullet bill and you get a mushroom

:( And then you get hit by 3 bullet bills

And this is just the beginning!

Roo

I think we should just designate one person to do it, rather that have a bunch of people try to create tournaments at once. That would just cause confusion.

If you're going to do it, I want to make sure: you're going to be on right when the DLC releases, right? The DLC will more than likely release Wednesday night/Thursday morning at around 12-1 AM PDT, and the 200cc Frantic tournament, at least, needs to go up right after it releases.

Don't remind me I'll have to be up until 3-4am ;_;

Edit: The OT will be up and running around 12am EST

Top Bottom