• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Accidentally choked away my last green and thus got hit by the last of three red shells.

Still won anyways IIRC.

I recommend having a shit connection it seems to help immensely guys

Azure J

...that was the FIRST time since I've had this game from May last year that I've ever had such amazing luck.

Even crazier still, that was the longest combo I've been put in ever and I used to play Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

DaBoss

Now that Greg has successfully destroyed my green shells (and hit me as well) he obtains first. Coincidence? I think not.

Those 2 OKs were for you, Azure J.

Azure J

Just check the recent sweet sweet canyon race from my perspective on lap 3. Everything just went so wrong in an instant...

I wish if I could upload full races. That entire change of fate for me during the last segment of the last lap of this race was too clutch.

DaBoss

The 4th place steal. Take that L people.

Gonna stop now. GGs.
Yeah, after the way this night has went I'm taking that W and heading for the hills ^_^

GGs all!

Even you Daboss -_-
Hey, you were trying to destroy my shells. My shells just happen to have some sort of backwards affinity towards you.

They just wanted to be loved by you.

Top Bottom