• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Azure J

Fucking salty ass Roo HAD to hit me with the red shell beginning of the third lap as I pulled out the Piranha waiting for him to pass me... smh

I just got Mario Kart 8 and like all other MK games, I'm loving it. I'm wondering though, is there a good MK8 community on GAF? Do you often have tournaments?

I would love to eventually get to know some people and have great races with them. Any heads up is appreciated!

GWX

I just got Mario Kart 8 and like all other MK games, I'm loving it. I'm wondering though, is there a good MK8 community on GAF? Do you often have tournaments?

I would love to eventually get to know some people and have great races with them. Any heads up is appreciated!

duuuude enter right now, it's in the OP, quote it to see

GWX

I was hit FOUR times between the first item box and the entrance of the cave in the last lap. Stay classy, GAFcc!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Come on, people. You know I'm pacifist. Don't hurt me then I wouldn't hurt you. Let make a peace agreement with me, okay?!

S266exU.gif

Top Bottom