• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Wait since when could you press X to spectate someone from behind

WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THIS!? ...More like why did I never try pressing X? lol

And of course I'm in as you can clearly see

DaBoss

I guess no amount of heavies will make my item luck better.
Wait since when could you press X to spectate someone from behind

WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THIS!? ...More like why did I never try pressing X? lol

And of course I'm in as you can clearly see
You should always press every button you can during spectate to see what they do. Thought this was widely known lol.

And it makes the lack of view from behind in MKTV even more dumb.

MrPanic

Wow this lobby. I wasn't even aware you could get over 10k points.

Well, if this 200cc is going to be as challenging as they say it is, I think no item races could be very interesting. I'm assuming a normal and frantic tourney will be made, but I'd rather see a no-item and frantic lobby. I don't know how others feel about this.

Rich!

So uh

I sold Mario Kart ages ago when I was short on cash between jobs. rebought it from eBay the other day. Arrived.

I put it in the console...and the boot up screen never ends. Game never loads. Deleted all update and save data and dlc, reinstalled. No luck.

Looked at the disc - there's a few scratches, some deeper than others. Nothing major and nothing that I would assume would stop it from working...but it must be that, right?

Well I contacted the eBay seller, asked for a return label for a refund. Amazingly he just said "nah, keep it" and refunded me anyway

Wut

Anyway, what do I do with it now? I'm buying the game digitally anyhow now, fuck discs

DaBoss

Throw it out?
--------------------

I'm guessing you knew what I was going to do, Shark.

Oh god item lag is hitting hard, hopefully better now. Yea, much better now.

Azure J

Thanks for those precious moments... *tebows*

Between 0:30-0:45 in Mt. Wario... XD
0:14 in Tick Tock

Thanks for sharing and you guys are amazing, I never had so much fun in a video game for a while! 3 MORE DAYS HYPE!

If I had video editing software and could get a direct feed of that segment, I would love to use it and moments from other KartGAF players to create a "Best of KartGAF" montage. School winding up to fuck me over however has put a stall on a lot of efforts like that from me. :p

Lane switching is the only reason for that course.

90/90 master race

Hear hear.

DaBoss

Wow, I have never fucked up that badly in Rainbow Road SNES. It was a combination of bad luck and it being my fault.
DaBoss I hereby command you to redact any statements you've made about not having immunity to drag items because that was bullshit :mad: lol
Can I claim host advantage?
lol, I tried to break that blue shell for boss, instead I mistimed and got hit by it like an idiot.
lol thanks for trying. Still got first.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I record stuff using this capture card.

Alright, did you ever had any experience with issues with your streaming device? I recalled that you lost whole session of videos due to something.

I'm tempted tho. I'm tired of replays being deleted in Smash and getting stuck with Mario Kart TV limitation.

Here I thought the lag was cause I was hosting. That wasn't the case at all. >.>

I'm pretty sure that Nintendo is daisy-chaining (Daisy teehee) the hosting responsibilities now. That's why you see cases where one person getting DC'd or rage quitting taking half the room with them.

MrPanic

Is not being able to stop the item wheel prematurely an indication for lag, because I haven't been able to do that all races so far.

Top Bottom