• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

ffdgh

Person ahead of me in first gets three bananas and takes the shortcut on Cloudtop Cruise.

Me: "Congrats on the win." :lol

I will never fuck with anyone who has an item on that segment.

Eh I had a guaranteed first so I wan't gonna drop them lol.

DaBoss

i just got the game like a week or so ago and i already honestly hope that when the DLC drops i'll stop seeing ice ice outpost, rainbow road snes, and wario's gold mine every other goddamn race
Don't worry, you'll instead see DLC Pack 2 courses every other race.

ffdgh

Got a good laugh seeing the rng give multiple people super horns over and over.
KuGsj.gif

DaBoss

That race has to be saved by someone. Get Azure's, GWX's (Guilherme), and my perspective. That first lap had everything.
Person ahead of me in first gets three bananas and takes the shortcut on Cloudtop Cruise.

Me: "Congrats on the win." :lol

I will never fuck with anyone who has an item on that segment.
Weak, on the first lap, ffdgh dropped the bananas and I still took the shortcut.

But then I got blue shelled lol.

Azure J

OK DaBoss, you have to admit. Setting up that red shell to hit you (it wouldn't track since I was in first during most of the gliding section) meaty on landing was kinda nuts. :lol

Edit: Fuck I want to go and save it, but I don't want to give up my spot. :(

DaBoss

OK DaBoss, you have to admit. Setting up that red shell to hit you (it wouldn't track since I was in first during most of the gliding section) meaty on landing was kinda nuts. :lol
Hit me? It hit 3 other people at the same time. That was some nonsense.

Vylash

i just got the game like a week or so ago and i already honestly hope that when the DLC drops i'll stop seeing ice ice outpost, rainbow road snes, and wario's gold mine every other goddamn race

if you think the new dlc pack is gonna get me to stop picking ice ice outpost, i'm afraid i've got some bad news

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Good Games Everyone! :D

Frantic gaf is honing Heath skills. He's come so far since his days of using roy. I'm so proud ;_;

Thank you! ;_;

Congrats.

Thanks! :D

I'd just like to point out that 8 out of the 12 racers in this room are using the blue falcon :/

I was using Blue Falcon before it was cool! :| Ever since they release Cap Falcon as Mii Costume, I always rock Blue Falcon and Cap Falcon together ever since!

OK, I think after that performance it's clear that I needed to stop a while ago -_-

GGs everybody! I apologize to all those I harmed except for DaBoss!

Azure J

OK, who is Mah? They legitimately were trying to kill me moreso than any other player that's ever played this game with me before.

Sport Bike Squadron dabes

Until Nintendo gives me Kaneda's Bike from Akira as a cross promotion.

Why is Nintendo denying us inside drift bikes? 11 new vehicles added through DLC and all there was for inside bikers is the Eponacycle. We demand equal representation!!!

NO INSIDE-DRIFT BIKES, NO PEACE!!!

Hmm... that really doesn't flow off the tongue at all :{

#NotAllKarts
Given the other combo option for (cat)Peach, Yoshi, and Daisy, There's almost no reason not to use it over circuit special.
It's just a little crazy to see all lined up... from my perspective... in last place ;_;

DaBoss

GGs everyone. Gonna stop now.

So that is the life of a heavy. Not really used to the speed or the handling. That last turn on Bowser's Castle gives me trouble lol. Will probably practice with a heavy even more.

And seeing that speed stat bar nearly filled up was really something else lol. Was surprised it was possible.
GGs everybody! I apologize to all those I harmed except for DaBoss!
You call that harm? pls

GWX

me and my sis are dominating the back of the pack o/

edit: Mah is my sister, Azure!

edit 2: lol turnpike, no wonder I lost to her lol

Top Bottom