• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Azure J

BRUH

Sweet Sweet Canyon's first turn into the tunnel with everyone having items is worse than the first turn on RR64 with everyone having spiraling items.

Azure J

HEART OF THE MOTHERFUCKING KARTS SON

PULLED A SUPER HORN THE MOMENT THE BLUE SHELL INITIATED ITS DESCENT ON MY HEAD HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

Vylash

i was about to pass azure but i saw him with that red shell and backed off, thankfully he used it and got owned by a bomb and i never saw him again

Oh right this gem:
FUCK.

EVERY.

FUCKING.

ONE.

OF.

YOU.

Since WHEN do we go out of our ways to grief Azure on Rainbow Road 64?
Totally gonna add that to the wall of salt soon because it's sooooooo good.

Speaking of that little project, definitely going to try to get it posted in the new thread ASAP so everybody is clear on just how much we respect and care for each other. <3

BlushingEasygoingKudu.gif

Enforced

Damn. I have another midterm next Monday. Bad timing for me. I want to spend lot of time playing on the new tracks. :x
Ice Ice outpost>> your fave
lol this got me.
WHO THREW THAT BLUE SHELL! I WILL END YOU! I WOULD'VE BEEN FIRST
Now do you understand how it feels to get hit by a blue shell before reaching the finish line? :x
I know :( got on too late.
Do you play on 9pm pacific time? Depending what I'm doing on the next few days. I might play around 9pm PT.

Damn. I have another midterm next Monday. :x

lol this got me.

Now do you understand how it feels to get hit by a blue shell before reaching the finish line? :x

Do you play on 9pm pacific time? Depending what I'm doing on the next few days. I might play around 9pm PT.

Yeah that's usually my time when not playing Smash online.

DooD1234

something for people to see when they wake up! :)

rpvwlw.gif
I didn't look at the new tracks yet (beside seeing part of big blue but that was more for the music) there a part of that track in that Gif that look like a Xenoblade location. Oh boy 200cc on frantic. Too excited for the rage it going to cause me.

Top Bottom