• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

ffdgh

Isn't my combo just awesome and original? :D

mario_kart_8_online_in_a_nutshell__by_peatertroopea-d7nddjf.jpg

Azure J

Everyone kept stealing the item block right in front of me that race. I went a full minute or so without any items.

Still second doe

Azure J

I think I'm going to start doing a list of "Who Did It?" Mario Kart tips for when you get hit.

First three are:

- It's ALWAYS the Waluigi player
- It's ALWAYS the weird ass Mii player
- If in the event it's a toss up between the weird ass Mii and the Waluigi, if the Waluigi is seen more times passing you in hitstun is greater than the weirdness of the Mii, it is the Waluigi's fault, else it is the Mii player's fault

Also fuck ffdgh

ffdgh

I think I'm going to start doing a list of "Who Did It?" Mario Kart tips for when you get hit.

First three are:

- If in the event it's a toss up between the weird ass Mii and the Waluigi, if the Waluigi is seen more times passing you in hitstun is greater than the weirdness of the Mii, it is the Waluigi's fault, else it is the Mii player's fault

Also fuck ffdgh

...I try to avoid all of you tho >_>

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

First three are:

Also fuck ffdgh

yQICuUO.gif

Azure J

What did I do? I bet it was something awesome!

You should be banned from having fire flowers. Every time I get hit its by yours. What's worse, we had an exchange of fire balls on the last stretch of Hyrule Circuit and just as I thought I hit you and disengaged rear view I get combo'd by two of your fireballs dropping from second to irrelevant.

DaBoss

Let's see what the bike pain is on Rainbow Road.

I fell off the first turn twice (didn't fall off the 3rd time cause bullet bill lol).
Time trials people. That shortcut in wario gold mine is slower than the regular way!
Shhh, please let people continue using them.

Oidisco

You should be banned from having fire flowers. Every time I get hit its by yours. What's worse, we had an exchange of fire balls on the last stretch of Hyrule Circuit and just as I thought I hit you and disengaged rear view I get combo'd by two of your fireballs dropping from second to irrelevant.

I guess it really was something awesome then. Sweet!

Finally spectating.

Wait I wanna change this combo... But if I try I risk not getting back into even the queue! Shit. Guess I'm stuck with this.

Now to wait!

Top Bottom