• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Azure J

I legitimately braked and maintained a safe distance away from Nathan seeing that he had a horn and I had a horn and remembering last night's airhorn battles. :lol

Also, DaBoss barely slipping ahead of me the entirety of the third lap...

I legitimately braked and maintained a safe distance away from Nathan seeing that he had a horn and I had a horn and remembering last night's airhorn battles. :lol

Also, DaBoss barely slipping ahead of me the entirety of the third lap...
Being a safe distance away from a spectator isn't that hard you know...

ffdgh

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

GWX

yay dead last on my favorite track! all because I wanted to take a shortcut at that large turn after the coin pads

MrPanic

Holding 1st for the entirety of lap 2 and lap 3, just to get thoroughly raped before the finish line. :|

I'll just take that as a win.

Azure J

Oh, I missed Sherbet Land? Thank God. :lol

Edit: Spectating DaFraud using my combination. That's one of the few unique setups in all of KartGAF, I never saw anyone else using it. Stop defiling it! :lol

DaBoss

Oh, I missed Sherbet Land? Thank God. :lol

Edit: Spectating DaBoss using my combination. That's one of the few unique setups in all of KartGAF, I never saw anyone else using it. Stop defiling it! :lol
It looks so ugly. There are probably parts that look better that match this. No wonder no one is using it.

Azure J

It looks so ugly. There are probably parts that look better that match this. No wonder no one is using it.

Honestly, I agree to a certain extent. :lol

As much as I've grown to like it, I kinda wish if the bike were some shade of blue/white and if the slicks didn't have the green decal on the sides. It looks a lot better with the white Retro Off Roaders.

Also, Bowser Glider? Yuck. :lol

Kade

I see what goes on in DotaGAF. I see what goes on in FGC GAF.

But none of it.

None of it is as disrespectful as what goes on in MK8 GAF.

Top Bottom