• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

MrPanic

Golden shroom is classic and super horn kills blues so nope...first 2 are definitely a pain.
An option to throw away goldy early would be great though cause missing a item because of the stupid timer is the worst. The range on that horn is also very annoying, I'm fine with a blue shell stopper.

But the horn has the added benefit of stopping other items and trolling second with triple reds.
See, if only 1st got the Super Horn then it would be fine.

But no, it's usually people in the pack that get it and bone me hard. It's usually used as an AOE which pisses me off D:

ffdgh

An option to throw away goldy early would be great though cause missing a item because of the stupid timer is the worst. The range on that horn is also very annoying, I'm fine with a blue shell stopper.

Sometimes it's better to not press the gas when using a golden to not miss an item.

Now the tanooki tail on the other hand...

MrPanic

Sometimes it's better to not press the gas when using a golden to not miss an item.

Now the tanooki tail on the other hand...
Compared to mk7 the items are pretty ok in mk8. I pretty much stopped playing that game because of the awful item selection.

Azure J

You guys REALLY have it out for me tonight, don't you? Between Royal Raceway and Hyrule Circuit, I'm wondering whose family member I accidentally disgraced to get this treatment.

GWX

Now that Justice left I stayed in first for 2 whole laps, yay!

And then 4 red shells and a cannon hit me IN A ROW.

9th.

Fuck

Azure J

Secret reason why I love Rainbow Road SNES: It's the only stage in the game where I can divert red shells into breaking themselves on walls (or in this case edges of the stage) in a manner similar to Mario Kart 64.

Top Bottom