• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Dr Prob

Banned
Ok 1 more race. Have to go cook dinner (assuming its not shit park that is)

Speaking of shit, hope you undercook your food and get diarrhea. Fuck you and your horns. In fact, fuck everyone here and fuck this game. You're all the worst and I can't stand it.
re-joining in a few

I went to a friends house to play 200cc after Nintendo finally upping the speed, yeah we were both not impressed and played another game after 3 races. 200cc really isn't anything special, which sucks because I did want to play MK8.

DaBoss

Dry Bowser, pls get that super ultra strength you get at the end of certain Mario games.

EDIT: AWW YEAAAAAA, even made Roo's red shell miss.

Lost my spot because I couldn't pee fast enough. Ah well, probably about time for a break anyways. Good games, always hilarious playing with you guys.

DaBoss

Holy shit, I did the last jump shortcut on Grumble Volcano. I didn't trick but did a jump instead. I some how got a boost mid way through the jump even though I didn't trick or use a shroom.

DaBoss

Can someone explain how you fly over the end of Mario Circuit and Dolphin Shoals?

I've been holding bottom-left, but it seems like that is wrong.

Azure J

I'll be back when my Gamepad charges. I was grinding Neo Bowser offline and think I finally have it. I'm also using my classic setup so this could either be a horrendous or amazing day whenever I get back on.

Good luck, you'll need it. I tried Dry Bowser in 200cc and it did not end well for me.

Everytime I see DaBoss do work with Dry Bowser, I feel inadequate and also wonder if Da dabbles in witchcraft.

Top Bottom