• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Boney

Banned
Jumped through the hole in the middle in RR and landed on a mushroom >.> bye bye

I've never played TTC in 200, please be it!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
That was brutal, went from 4th to last on that last lap. Didn't help that I tried to take the left side at the end and went slow in the grass and fell off.

Neo Dark

Getting a golden mushrooms in any 200 cc race is a punishment. Hope Nintendo removes this thing in future games. It's not great anyways

keit4

Banned
I have been playing this during the weekend. This is what i think about the new tracks:

- Baby Park: i just can't understand how this can be a fan favorite. Excitebike Arena did this way better in the first DLC.
- Cheese Land: not a beautiful track but a hard one. I think it's a good addition.
- Wild Woods: beautiful track but a little boring.
- Animal Crossing: again, a beautiful track but boring layout. Love the details during the different seasons.
- Neo Bowser City: i like it, i think it has some hard turns that can provide a lot of fun during multiplayer.
- Ribbon Road: my favorite of the bunch. Love the Toy Story vibes and the details from other Nintendo IPs.
- Super Bell Subway: i like it, i think it has a very interesting layout.
- Big Blue: my second favorite. Frantic track with amazing music.

Overall i think it's a great DLC, not as good as the first one but still top notch.

Top Bottom